GRAPHIC DESIGN TOOLS FOR BEGINNERSby Vinita Choudhary Content Writer
Nowadays, visual communication design has become extremely important when it comes to content marketing or digital marketing for social media. As per a HubSpot report around 70% of global companies reaped positive results after investing in visual communication design services as a part of their content marketing strategy.
Marketers are always on the lookout to create attractive visuals and interesting content to draw in new customers. Prioritising visual communication design has become even more pronounced with the demand for social media where visual appeal ranks high when it comes to making an impression within a window of a few seconds.
If budgetary constraints are preventing you from investing in professional communication design services, don’t be disheartened, one doesn’t need a professional designer. With an abundance of free visual communication design tools available online, marketers today can create engrossing content at barely any cost.
Here are a few visual communication design tools to help you experiment.
· Platform: web browser, Android IOS
· This is an online tool that helps create a myriad of visual content ranging from business cards, posters and social media graphics.
· The tool comes with an unending list of icons, illustrations, fonts and professional templates.
· It can also meet the requirements of basic photo editing such as cropping and colour adjustments. Overall it is a very user-friendly tool and negates the need for professional communication design services.
- Platform: Web browser
- This tool is web-based and mainly used to design infographics and other such themed visuals.
- This tool can also come in handy if you are thinking of making presentations, reports and other social media graphics.
- The visual communication design platform comes with a diverse library of diagrams, charts, mind maps, icons and more that are of professional quality.
- With collaboration feature and image upload option, you can easily create a group comprising of your co-workers on one platform.
- Platform: Web browser, Android IOS
- This too is an online tool but comes with an easier interface as compared to other known photo editing tools such as Photoshop
- With a variety of free filters, overlays and borders you can easily carry out even the most basic editing functions.
4. DESIGN WIZARD
- Platform: Web browser
- This is an online visual communication design tool with more than 10,000 free templates and other exciting features that you can use to create content for both the print and digital medium.
- The tool comes with upload photos and logos feature and can be customized as per requirements.
- It comes with a library of illustrations, images and graphics and is quite similar to Canva but with more free template options.
- If you don’t want to hire professional communication design services but are still looking to obtain a premium feel quality you can upgrade to the paid version to avail of more expert features.
5. GRAVIT DESIGNER
- Platform: Windows, Browser, ChromeOS, Linux and Mac
- This is a full-scale vector visual communication design tool that is compatible across platforms.
- The software comes with an array of tools needed for designing vector images. These can be used for UI, illustration, branding and logo design.
- Beginners will find this tool super simplistic with an easy to use interface. But at the same time, professionals can also enjoy the benefits of this graphic design tool.
If you are venturing out for the first time in the design world and don’t have a lot of finances to hire professional communication design services at this stage, you can use any one of these easy tools and create catchy visuals to your heart’s content.
Created on Feb 24th 2021 06:31. Viewed 277 times.