Google search not working on PC,fix it with simple stepsby Maria S. Consultant
A Quick Solution to fix Google search not working on PC and know why it happens.
Today Google and other search engine is a part of our lives, we are like millions of others because if we want to know something we make use of the Google search engine. Like, whether you want to sell your product or buy it everything you can do on this platform. Similarly, you can use the Google map to find and locate the easiest way to reach to your destination. so Google search engine is the vital inbuilt feature of the default browser, which has a significant role in browsing best search results.
A key to information about many things with accuracy and precision, so who does want to lose this important key of the door of the information world? But sometimes we people face the unfamiliar situation with the search engine which stops us from getting the desired results as we look for. As moving ahead, here we have shown you some basic steps to fix Google search not working.
Reasons behind of Google search not working
- This problem occurs when you are not using the updated version of search engine.
- This problem persist for long if have not removed the cache files from the browser.
- Most of the time , the device which we are using is not supported so make sure that your device is compatible to use the search engine.
Follow the steps to fix Google search not working
These are the basic and most simple approach to fix the issue of Google search not working
Check range of internet connection is good or poor
- It is true that Google fetches numerous results from the internet connectivity. First, we need to open the web browser and if we found that webpage is not open, then this may be due to the problem of poor Internet connectivity.
Advised to restart your phone
- It is recommended to restart the phone to fix it early or even you can reboot the device to fix the things on early stage.
Clear the Google app cache
- User must remove the cache and clear the history from the web browser, first you need to go to the Settings then concurrently move to the Application Manager and click on the Google.
Consider all the above-mentioned steps of Google search not working, if required call them on their dedicated support number to get the quick and immediate answer in one go. so stay tunes with this latest guideline to fix the issue.
Created on Jun 26th 2020 04:49. Viewed 58 times.