Google meet Camera/Microphone not working,How to fix it?by Maria S. Consultant
How to fix if Google meet camera and Microphone not working
Goole generally develops magnificent features and services to entertain its users in many ways. To prove this statement, you can meet with Google Meet which is becoming quite famous these days due to its crystal and clear video communication service. It is one of the best apps that constitute the replacement for Google Hangout and it works amazing for all the users. So if you have selected Google Meet to video chat with your clients and customers, you can have amazing video chat without facing any trouble. However, if you face any trouble and Google meet camera not working fine, it is important to figure out the cause of the error to find the solution with ease.
It is important to go to the system preference to select the security & privacy settings where you can change your camera settings. It is allowed to select the privacy camera where you can select a camera that would provide you basic settings to start the camera with the mick that you are looking for while starting video communication with your users and clients. On the Microsoft operating system, you can change the settings of Google meet not working. If you find something wrong and don’t find yourself eligible to fix this issue, you can simply check with the troubleshooting task to get this issue fixed at the right time.
Following are the ways to fix Google meet not working with Microsoft:
· At first, turn on your Microsoft device and then check out the camera is working fine or not.
- Now you can select the internet service to make sure that it is connected to your device perfectly.
- It is important to check with the camera that will provide you the best connectivity with the Google meet helps to show an image for the checking.
- It is important to select the camera if showing on other apps and then use your Google meet to start the video communication process easily.
After resolving this error, if Google meet microphone not working, you must check out the sound in your Microsoft device that sometimes it get off and now you must turn it on.
Following are the tips to fix the microphone not working with Google meet camera;
- At first, you need to make sure that Google meets app is connected to the internet service.
- And then select the Microsoft that you have connected to your computer device and then change the settings.
- Make sure that your Microphone is connected to your device and then select the USB settings.
- Now you can reset your computer device and make sure that your computer device is connected to the internet service.
- Now you check with the Google meet camera and microphone to start the video chat with your clients at the end.
If you still show an error and your Google meet not working well, you must get in touch with the tech support team to get this issue fixed at a certain point of the time with ease.
Created on Jun 29th 2020 03:21. Viewed 47 times.