Google Account Recovery Help & How To Recover Gmail accountby David Milan SEO Specialist
Information on Google account recovery
Many times we end up forgetting Google password, if this happened with you as well but you wish to recover it then do not worry Google provides handsome amount of options to perform Google account recovery process with help of various ways like email, phone number or even date of birth. Follow these simple hassle free steps in order to get Google account back.
How do I recover my Google account?
- Launch the Google account recovery page and choose do not remember my password after that type the email address and tap to continue.
- Google will display two options for recovering account on screen like email and phone number press one, plus you can choose to recover the account manually and choose continue.
- Google will forward verification code on the selected way; enter the code in the box displayed, tap to continue
- Soon you will be transferred to recovery page after that type the password two times finally hit confirm.
- It is always better to change the password after short period of time in order to safeguard it from hacking also enter a strong password which will have the combination of uppercase, lowercase, and symbols.
Created on Mar 11th 2020 06:06. Viewed 776 times.