Goa in India – A Place for Yoga Retreat &To Get Training in Yogaby Harrvey Berry Coach
Yoga and meditation are ancient practices in India that spread across the globe in the modern times. Yoga gurus in ancient India taught yoga. This practice is prevalent in modern India, but professionally qualified yoga experts also teach yoga in the professional yoga institutions.
Yoga teacher – a career that got a boost in India
A career in yoga has gained an increase in India and in a few other countries of the western world that has created a demand for yoga teachers. During the past few years, yoga schools have been established on many Indian cities that offer short-term courses to prospective yoga learners who want to make yoga as their career. These schools are excellent for providing yoga education from in-depth courses to flexible drop-in classes in a traditional setting. These schools offer education and practical training in various variants of yoga such as Multi-style Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and more types. The short-term yoga teacher training courses are of various durations – 100-hour courses; 200-hour courses; 300-hour courses. Every year, they impart yoga training to a large number of students in India. The courses are also offered online.
What a typical yoga teacher training course includes
A standard yoga teacher training course includes:
• Traditional yoga with a primary focus on the critical components of yoga, such as asanas, Pranayama, and bandhas
• The description of the subtle body with chakras, nadis, and koshas; meditation; anatomy and physiology; psychology and philosophy of yoga
• Specific yoga techniques such as Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga.
• The teaching methods and practicalities of running a yoga business.
• Syllabuses are more tightly constrained if they are for registration with the Yoga Alliance or the British Wheel of Yoga.
Yoga teacher training schools in India
Yoga teacher training schools are present in most metro and major cities of India. Some schools are run privately by individuals, and a few schools are either government-run or government recognized. The latter have got more recognition for certification in yoga. One can search for a list of reputed yoga schools in various parts of India on the internet. Goa is one Indian state where you can search for a few renowned institutions that offer yoga teacher training course. An excellent opportunity is available to get education and training in yoga in the best yoga school Goa. The best yoga schools in Goa offer the courses ranging from the basic to advance learning.
Goa is an excellent place for a yoga retreat and to learn Vinyasa Yoga
Learning yoga in Goa is a unique experience. Goa is the only destination in India that is excellent from the perspectives of yoga education and training, and yoga retreat on the south Goa beaches.
Vinyasa Yoga teacher training Goa is one among the best 200-hour courses that are ideal for those who aim to develop an intense physical exercise through the yogic practice and have already gained an understanding of Hatha Yoga or Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
• This course provides the most authentic experience to its participants.
• The course provides a clear overview of the main aspects of yogic Philosophy and Anatomy, along with the practice of Pranayama (breathing techniques).
• This course is excellent to begin a career as a skillful Vinyasa Yoga teacher.
Created on Sep 2nd 2020 23:03. Viewed 194 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.