Gmail not receiving email |How to fix it Gmail issuesby Maria S. Consultant
Why Gmail not receiving emails and how to resolve this issue?
Gmail is known for its best emailing services that is used by millions of people all around the world. There can be so many reasons behind Gmail not receiving emails. Before knowing the ways to fix the issue, we should be aware about the reasons.
- Insufficient account storage.
- Problems in account settings.
- An issue in antivirus settings.
- Weak internet connection.
- Out-dated Gmail application.
Many times due to some technical problem, the user faces issues in the Gmail account but no need to panic as we have a number of ways to fix the problem of Gmail. The most basic issue is Gmail is not receiving emails. If you want to resolve the problem of Gmail, then you have to follow the below ways.
- Reboot your device: To get rid of the issue, you can reboot or restart the device. This might fix your issue of Gmail.
- Proper internet connection: This is the basic step to solve the issue in Gmail. If you have weak internet connection, this problem occurs in the Gmail account. The user should troubleshoot the internet connection.
- Delete unnecessary photos: Many times, this problem occurs due to the full space in the memory. You need to free up the space by removing the unnecessary photos from Gmail. You should delete unwanted photos to free up the space.
- Remove unused files: You should delete all the files which are not used. The files which you don’t require should be deleted from Gmail. It takes unwanted space in Gmail. Check if the issue is fixed or not.
- Remove old emails: To free up the space, you should delete the older emails that are of new use. The emails which you do not require should be removed. This will fix your issue of Gmail not receiving emails.
- Update the Gmail application: Always update your Gmail application to the current version. It might fix your issue.
- Remove all the cookies and caches: Make sure you remove all the cookies and caches from the browser if you want to fix the issue.
- Download the emails: Make the copy of the deleted emails. Using this way, you can easily free up the space and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- Clear the emails from the trash folder: Delete all the emails from the trash folder as they take unwanted space in your Gmail storage. Check if the issue is fixed or not.
These are some ways to fix the Gmail not receiving emails. If you need any help, you can contact customer support. They will provide you full customer assistance and guidance. They will give you expert advice and the necessary help. They will give you the effective and best solutions. They are available 24*7 in your service. You can also visit the help desk.
Created on Jul 13th 2020 06:20. Viewed 218 times.