Get Pregnancy Termination at Private Abortion Clinicsby Vardaan Hospital Health & Medical Services
A pregnant woman has all right whether to continue with it or end it and also where to get her abortion it is all her choice whether she’s married, unmarried, young or old. Unwanted pregnancy comes up with lots of tension and nervousness. And that time all we need is to search safe abortion clinics to continue with the early pregnancy abortion process safely.
If you don’t want to have a termination of pregnancy at NHS (National Health Service) clinic, just because you have a fear of getting judged or been asked or anything like that. Then, private abortion clinics are the best ones to go for.
Reasons why women prefer private ones?
- As soon as you get to know about your pregnancy, you can’t wait. Some women want the process to be done as soon as possible and with little problem and interruption into their personal lives. You do not prefer to go to on a waiting list but would rather want immediate action and medical procedures to be done when you want.
- Secondly, is making everything private. You may feel that there is a chance of meeting someone you know. And you don’t want to the risk of bumping someone into you like friends, family or relatives etc.
How the procedure goes at a private clinic?
If you prefer to go private for an abortion, this is how the process goes:
- First, make an appointment at the private abortion clinic.
- You will be offered counselling and other ways of support at the initial consultation by the doctors. They’ll give you all the needed information regarding the process and ways whether to go for surgical or medical abortion.
- Then, the doctor will ask you for the needed tests and ultrasound for determining pregnancy.
- And, then nothing the date and time will be arranged for further procedure of abortion to take place (this could be done at weekends if you want)
The main advantage here is time. Termination can be carried out much sooner and faster at a private clinic as compared to NHS clinic which is perfectly suitable for you.
How private abortion is beneficial?
- You will see that private clinics will treat you in a better way. The doctors will be more sympathetic and will not be judgemental irrespective of your status or age towards you. And will answer all of your questions if you may have.
- They maintain all needed confidentiality and does all the procedure privately as per your needs. All your details regarding your medical history will be kept confidential.
- Private abortion clinics serve patient with more hi-tech medical facilities and expert professional teams of gynaecologists.
- After the abortion procedure
Facts you must know:
- Any woman who wants to terminate pregnancy doesn’t need any parental and spousal permission or consent if you are an adult.
- Act under abortion also includes that single unmarried adult women are having the right to terminate the pregnancy.
- Abortions are legal up to 20 weeks of pregnancy in India.
Created on Mar 30th 2020 07:59. Viewed 274 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.