Get MBBS Admission in Georgia Collegesby MBBS Admission MBBS Admission Abroad Consultant for Indian Studen
Every year thousands of students dream to study MBBS abroad. Georgia is one of the famous places for students who want to pursue MBBS. It is one of the most preferred destinations, for medical students. The country facilitates the top-ranking medical college to make your dream come true.
MBBS in Georgia provides the best facilities to the medical students and gives a huge platform and array of opportunities. Georgia offers a nice opportunity for Indian students with an affordable fee structure and secure life. MBBS in Georgia is been recognized by the Medical Council of India, WHO, and other medical organizations. This helps the students to work globally after completion of their MBBS degree from Georgia.
Why Study In Georgia?
Georgia is one of the popular MBBS destinations for Indian students as every year many students take admission. Students apply to MCI recognized medical college which provides them many facilities to Indian students. Colleges in Georgia offer direct admission without any entrance test but you need to full fill the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS at Georgia.
MBBS in Georgia offers one of the best medical studies. In Europe, among 35 universities Georgia facilitates over 15 universities in that 3 are the leading topmost universities. The fee structure of MBBS in Georgia is between 35 to 50 lakh which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, mess fees, and other college-related expenses.
Georgia medical college facilitates the students with:
- Georgia universities are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and other medical councils.
- It facilitates direct admission for Indian students who qualified for the NEET exam.
- It offers MBBS study in English which easier for the student to adapt.
- Even they facilitate scholarship to the students even those who scored 50% marks.
- It lesser fee structure than other developed nations.
- Studying MBBS in Georgia helps you to get a job easily in India is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The duration of the course is 5 years and also they give the opportunity of 1-year internship in a best renowned medical institute.
Read More: -AMA School of Medicine
Created on Mar 15th 2021 05:04. Viewed 111 times.