Get instant help to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77by Jennife Ellen Technical Expert
Today, we are discussing the fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77. When you are opening a QuickBooks Company File, then you face QuickBooks Error 6000 77 due to your company file is not stored in a proper folder. If you want instant help to fix QB error 6000 77, you can contact our QuickBooks Customer Support experts. Our team of professionals provides instant solutions related to your own issues.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 6000 77
1. Your QuickBooks company file is found in a drive
2. QuickBooks isn’t running with Admin
3. Corrupted or Damaged.ND and.TLG files
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Step 1: Download and Run QuickBooks file doctor
1. Download QuickBooks File Doctor
2. Now open the downloaded file. It’s called QBFD.exe
3. Then click Install
4. Now click Next to permit InstallShield Wizard
5. Now follow on-screen instructions. The tool will run automatically to repair QuickBooks glitches.
Step 2: Rename .ND and .TLG files
1. Open your QuickBooks company file location C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company File [Default Location]
2. Now search for the files that have.ND and.TLG extensions.
3. Make a right-click on them and choose Rename, Now type “.OLD” at the top of the file
For Example, CompanyName.qbw.ND now changes it to CompanyName.qbw.ND.OLD
CompanyName.qbw.TLG now changes it to CompanyName.qbw.TLG.OLD
4. Click Yes to verify.
Step 3: Configure firewall and Antivirus software
1. Press Windows+R keys from the keyboard and sort “Control” within the Run box to open the instrument panel and click on OK
2. Now navigate to System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall
3. Click on Advanced Settings on the left pane
4. Now click on Inbound Rules and choose New Rule… under the Actions pane
5. Select Port and click on Next
6. confirm TCP is chosen and enter the required port.
7. Port are often found within the QuickBooks Database Server Management tool or click here to read more about it.
Step 4: Recreate Damaged folders
1. Create a replacement folder in your computer C: drive
2. Now attend This PC or My Computer and sort *.QBW within the top right search box
3. Now you'll see the list of your QuickBooks file make a right-click on the one that you simply want to open and choose Open file location
4. Once you bought your company file, make a right-click thereon and choose Copy (Ctrl+C)
5. Now navigate back to the new folder and make a right-click and choose Paste (Ctrl+V)
6. Now open QuickBooks desktop and restore the corporate file from the new location
If you're unable to resolve the QuickBooks Error 6000 77 on your own, ask our certified experts who provide reliable solutions. Call us on our QuickBooks Error Support Number for quick assistance.
Created on Jan 14th 2021 00:30. Viewed 98 times.