For the Men of Your Life Here Are Some Irresistible Gift Basketsby Deepa S. Lifestyle Blogger!
Let's face it, there comes a time in the life of most men when the standard "socks and jocks" routine just doesn't cut it anymore. So, what's a girl gotta do?
Finding a reliable online service for flowers delivery in Mumbai by Floweraura is the answer. Nowadays, online florists have expanded beyond simple floral bouquets into the much broader retail realm of gifts, hampers, baskets and lots more.
And if you think that presenting the man in your life with a bouquet of flowers would make him run for cover, you only have to look as far as the hunky Australian horticulturist Jamie Durie, whose love of all things floral even charmed the indomitable Oprah Winfrey when he appeared on her show!
So here is a thoughtful selection of gifts for him that not only show how much you care but should also bring out the softer side in him, which may surprise both of you!
1. What man is going to object to the proverbial "booze basket"? Online florists will generally package an individual hamper with his beverage of choice, together with a selection of nuts, chips and crackers.
2. If you are looking for more romantic florist gifts, one dozen red roses truly packs a punch. Nothing says "I love you" or "I forgive you" or even "Happy Valentine's Day" better than a dozen long-stemmed roses either boxed or swathed in man-style wrapping paper.
But beware, this is NOT the type of gift we would recommend for your colleagues or that gorgeous guy you only just met in the house party your friends organised - one dozen red roses traditionally sends a very strong message that may be way too inappropriate.
3. A tantalising tray of fresh fruit with assorted nuts, a bottle of champagne or a display of brightly coloured flowers will appeal to the hardiest of men.
This type of gift is perfect for a colleague, male friend or the man in your life because it is not too imposing. Just make sure he's not allergic to the fruit first!
4. A gourmet hamper is perfect for the man who enjoys the finer things in life. Your florist can include a bottle of champagne artistically presented in a basket with a wide selection of gourmet products.
5. Bonsai trees are the perfect florist gift for your beloved partner as long as you can be sure he will cherish and nurture it. While bonsai trees are quite hardy, they do require a certain amount of tender loving care.
The ongoing care of a bonsai tree is a way to gently remind him each and every day of the person who so thoughtfully gave it to him, so make sure you would like to be remembered that way.
6. You may be surprised to learn that the vast majority of men get a kick out of a thoughtfully arranged bunch of flowers.
The variety and colour of flowers you select can be tailored by your florist to suit the man you intend to give them to. As a general rule, stay away from small, dainty flowers; instead, consider large bright flowers like gerberas, lilies or birds of paradise.
7. Fluffy toys are a popular choice for florist gifts for him, as long as you can guarantee he's got a sense of humour or he's a fluffy bunny kind of guy.
Most florists present the fluffy toy in a gift basket with, say, a selection of colourful flowers displayed with greenery for effect, or for Valentine's Day they may include a collection of foiled wrapped chocolate hearts.
The trick to selecting a suitable florist gift for someone is to think about what kind of personality he has and then choose the appropriate gift.
An equally important factor in determining what part he plays in your life and then choosing accordingly. For example, your boss or work colleague may not be overly impressed with a smoochy cuddly toy (what kind of message are you sending?) but would possibly delight in a selection of his favourite gourmet snacks.
And shhhhhhhhh! You don't need to tell anyone, but selecting a gift for someone from the amazing array available at online florists means you don't even have to leave your desk. No traipsing around the men's section in department stores or trying to locate something suitable from your local gift store.
With a couple of mouse clicks, you are sure to find the perfect present for any guy you know, or perhaps want to know a little better? The most energy you will expend purchasing a florist gift online is that you can pay for them using online payment methods that offer added bonuses and extra credits to your account.
Created on Nov 10th 2021 03:15. Viewed 4,448 times.