Food Apps Vs Restaurants, Which is better?by Mike J. Mai Discounts
We look for Online Sales Discounts when it comes to looking for the best food apps considering the good number of online applications in the country. But when it comes to finding the best food from your nearby locations we get puzzled whether to order through the applications or get down on your vehicle and go to your favorite restaurants.
Is Philippines Restaurant Business on a Decline Due to Food Apps?
Nowadays, there are a lot of mobile applications which serves your purpose of getting to your favorite food items. Whether it is Lumpia, Adobo or it is Cassava Cake, you can get it all at both restaurants and food apps which provides the latest Restaurant Deals Apps in the Philippines.
The massive popular restaurants are still able to manage the business they were doing a few years ago. The reason are many, let us discuss them below.
Restaurants are great because of the following reasons
• You know about the restaurants already which are good, which are bad. This means there is no one to dupe you. The main motive is always to fill our appetite with dishes full of deliciousness.
• Moreover, if are going for a meeting be it personal or professional having lunch in restaurants is more convenient and economical as well.
Restaurants have some disadvantages and there are many
• You cannot return the food if it is not cooked well, however, most food apps take customer service the main goal due to its brand value. Hence Food apps are considered more convenient when it comes to dealing with bad quality food items.
• Also, you have to travel to get to your favorite restaurant. This is lesser convenient for the foodies who want food at their home rather than going and searching for your favorite cuisines.
• But due to the massive availability of many Food Promo Philippines apps, the restaurant business is on a decline.
How Can Restaurants Improve Their Business via Food Apps?
Over the years, the supremacy of food apps has affected the restaurant business to a great extent. Food apps provide a great number of advantages over restaurants and this is the exact reason why many restaurants are considering two options to become more profitable.
One is to launch its mobile application, but it is full of hassles and does not ensure success. Also, the cost to develop an application is several thousand USD which means a lot of amount for restaurant owners.
Secondly, many restaurant owners charge higher by becoming a partner of food applications like Food Panda, MAI Discounts, Honest Bee, Zomato, Grab and many others. In this way, they can earn more.
Finding the Best Discount Apps for Your Food Orders
Most people find it difficult to know which restaurants offer discounts. This is a new model which many app developers have made food apps for providing a one-stop solution to the entire online sales discounts requirement that they eagerly wait for.
MAI Discounts is a one-stop solution for all your food promo requirements. Get all the vouchers for restaurants with rewards on your orders. Isn’t it great?
The app was launched just a couple months ago in the Philippines and since then more than hundreds of restaurant owners have collaborated with MAI Corporations to become a partner.
There are some other great food apps like Zomato, Food Panda, Big dish, Honest Bee, Grab and a lot more. All these company applications provide good discounts but there is a small problem here. The restaurant owners do not earn more, but with MAI, restaurant owners get a lot of profit margin.
This is a win-win situation for them right?
Created on May 1st 2019 03:59. Viewed 237 times.