Fix Why Is My Computer Not Working Properlyby David Milan SEO Specialist
If you are facing problems while using your laptop or computer, the first this will strike in your mind, why is it happening? The reason could be anything but if you know the reason half of the problem you are facing is fixed.
There are some common reasons due to which you might face trouble with your laptop or desktop devices:
- If there is no ventilation for the CPU or the base of the laptop it will start freezing up, try to keep it ventilated always.
- If the battery is exhausted completely, it won’t turn of after connecting the cables.
- If there are some virus, adwares, malwares, spywares etc. in your computer RAM or ROM it might create problems.
- If the memory of your device is almost full, it will start working slower. Try to clear extra files to make some space.
- Due to installing new software recently, if you have installed new software recently and after that the problem started try to uninstall the software.
If you are not able to find out reason of the problem or solution you don’t need to worry. You always have someone to take care about these problems. You just need to dial the Computer support number, talk to the technician about your problem and get it fixed.
Created on Jul 11th 2019 06:11. Viewed 284 times.