Fix The Problem Of Locked Screen With Kaspersky Securityby Rober Trangely Kaspersky Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
It is awful enough to have malware in your device but having ransomware is the worst. There is no bound to its potential for causing the havoc for crying out loud. As it has been said “prevention is better than cure”, keeping this saying in mind, we suggest you to keep Kaspersky Internet security downloaded in your system. This virus’s originator targets your system to freeze it so that it gets locked and the mouse doesn’t work anymore and then asks for your money and then only he will release your device. This is as dangerous as it sounds, for your data is also at risk here. Only if you have the software, we can help you in recovering your device from this attack with the help of Keyboard shortcut. If you wish to know more, then kindly proceed below and follow the instructions.
- Here, you have to be much clever than the ransomware; you can use the keyboard short which by default is CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F4.
- You do not have to press down all the keys at once; you can press them as one at a time. However, you do need to release them altogether.
- If the screen is unlocked, then make sure to run a full scan properly.
- Now, you must configure protection by the default option. Follow the steps to enable automatic Screen locker detection.
- Open your Kaspersky software followed by the settings.
- Now navigate to the protection option and then later System Watcher.
- Now select the Detect checkbox.
- You can close the application Window now.
If the above process comes to no rescue for you, then don’t worry and reach out to Kaspersky Phone Number Canada 1-844-6655-777 and we assure you that you will be provided the most appropriate and reliable solution that too from the experienced experts.
Created on Sep 18th 2018 04:24. Viewed 536 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.