Fix Roku TV Error Code 018 – Simple Troubleshooting Stepsby George Lurther Roku Error Help
Roku is one of the most popular video streaming device that is highly being used across the globe in order to watch videos effectively.
Roku is a device that streams content from the internet so it really needs a very good internet connection. If you wanna stream your favorite video Roku device is here for you.
Sometimes it may be possible that the Roku device shows the internet connection error i.e. Roku error code 018. This error code simply states that you have a slow internet connection. Roku error code 018 is one of the most popular issues that are being faced by Roku users nowadays.
Troubled with the error code 018 on Roku? Don’t worry. We are here to help you. A few troubleshooting steps that you need to perform and the error code 018 on Roku is gone. There might be some other error messages that may appear on Roku due to the poor connectivity issue as listed below:
· Unable to connect wireless network
· Not connected to the internet
· Loading please wait
The above error messages may be displayed on Roku due to the poor internet connection. So here we are providing you with a few troubleshooting steps to fix the Roku error code 018.
1. First of all, you need to check your internet connection if it is working or not. You need to assure that your router receives the signals from an internet service provider. Make sure that your internet is working properly.
2. Now in order to check if your internet is working or not. Try opening some websites like google, youtube on some other device. If you are able to open these websites easily on some other device that clearly states that your router is working fine. There is no such issue with an internet connection.
3. Try to check the name of the connection your Roku device is connected to. Make sure that it is connected to your home network and your Roku device is receiving the signals.
4. Check the strength of your wifi signals.
Follow these troubleshooting steps and get rid of Roku error code 018. If still the issue persists we do have some more troubleshooting steps for you.
1. Make sure that you are using the right credentials to log in the home network. Hope you are using the right network and the password.
2. Try restarting your router and check if the slow internet speed issue is fixed or not.
3. Try connecting your Roku device to the wireless network or try connecting your Roku device with the ethernet so as to fix them Roku error code 018.
4. Reboot your router once and try reconnecting it to the Roku device back again.
Hope the troubleshooting steps may have helped you to fix the error code 018 on Roku. So now enjoy the hassle-free movie streaming. Just chill and enjoy it!!!
In case you are not able to fix the error code 018 on Roku even after you have followed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above. Then click above link.
Don’t panic. There is nothing wrong with your device. We have the team of expert technicians who gonna look into the issue, your Roku device is facing. All that you need to do is just give us a call on our Roku helpline number US/Canada: +1 888-480-0288 and UK: +44 800-041-8324 toll-free.
Get your Roku issues solved instantly. In case you are facing any other issue such as Roku error codes 001, 003, 009, 016, and 014 feel free to call us anytime. Our experts will troubleshoot the issues in the shortest time span. You can also chat with one of our expert technicians, so visit Smart-tv-error.com.
Created on Jun 18th 2019 03:09. Viewed 376 times.