Fix Kernel Data Inpage Error Windows 10by Sophia Grace Blogger
Fix kernel data inpage error windows 10
Even if you encounter a kernel data page error, you don't need to worry. The problem comes with easy solutions to help you fix this error quickly. However, the solutions listed here can only be tried if you can use Windows. Otherwise, you will have to restart in safe mode.
In this article, I am going to tell you about several ways to fix the kernel data login pages in Windows. These troubleshooting steps will help you fix this error effectively.
What causes kernel data login page in Windows 10?
Most often, kernel data entry page errors are directly related to a hardware memory failure, such as your RAM or HDD shutdown. Here are some error codes you may see:
0x000007A. causes file access.
0xC000009C: Shows bad parts on HDD.
0xC000009D. Indicates a weak connection or HDD failure.
0xC000016A: Another spec for bad HDD parts.
0xC0000185. Indicates incorrectly connected or damaged cables.
Steps to Fix Kernel Data Entry Error
Make sure you have backed up all your data before fixing this error, but if your data is damaged or lost, you can recover it using a data recovery tool to recover data from a corrupted drive. Huh.
1. Check Hardware Connection: Wires
- Analyze hard disk data cable Power cable for a stronger connection. After confirming everything on the spot, try to download the system.
2. Check Hard Disk
- Check Smart Disk Information
- Run CHKDSK Repair - CHKDSK Repair can fix many hard drive issues, such as minor file system errors, corruption, and redistribution of bad sectors.
- Use a data recovery program
3. Clean Run (kernel login page error)
You can do this by following these steps while turning off all peripherals like printers etc.
- turn off your computer or laptop
- Turn on the system, press F8 repeatedly until you see "Advanced boot options".
- Using the arrow keys, move the selection through the network "Safe Mode" and press "Enter".
- Log in, press Windows + R.
- Type MSConfig, click "OK".
- Go to the "General" tab Click the "Alternate Start" radio button
- then remove download startup turn off 'download startup items'
- Then go to the "Services" tab, click the "Hide all Microsoft services" box.
- Click the "Turn Off All" button at the bottom right to restart the system.
If you have followed this article, then finally. The reign of terror of the kernel data inpage error windows 10 has finally come to an end.
Created on Oct 29th 2021 05:04. Viewed 195 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.