Five things to know about eyelash extension maintenanceby Chic Lash Boutique Visit our website and come in to meet our miracle
If you have received eyelash extensions and are unaware of how to maintain them, you should consult your lash artist as soon as possible. Look for the best lash extension Houston has to offer and a boutique that can offer fantastic guidance. You can also ask your lash artist to send you a take-care kit and procedure pamphlets so that you can have proper guidelines at home.
Your lash extension artist may suggest a few tips mentioned below:
- No contacts: It’s best not to wear contact lenses – especially while getting lashes put on since you have to keep your eyes closed for so long. After the extensions are on, wearing lenses might disturb you when you go to bed.
- Don’t squint: Try not to squint as it can be problematic for your lashes.
- Carefully remove makeup: Whenever you apply eye shadow, try to remove it with an oil-free remover in a gentle manner. And if you apply mascara, then always try to choose a specific brand used for eyelash extensions. If possible, try to avoid makeup completely to reduce the chance of disturbance.
- Don’t wipe your eyes: Clean your eyes gently when you wash your face or you may lose your lashes. It’s really tough for you to see those lashes in your washcloth.
- Be careful with your specs: When you put glasses, be careful so you don’t cause lashes to fall out.
Keep the above tips in your mind and make your lash extensions look great. And if you’re also planning for brow microblading, then look for someone who also offers eyebrow microblading Houston residents can check out along with lash extensions. This will definitely save your time and money.
Created on Mar 8th 2019 01:49. Viewed 239 times.