Find The Complete Guide To Renew Your Expired Passportby Alisha Perry A Blogger
If your US passport is about to expire or will expire within a coming week? If yes, then now is the right time to upgrade your passport by learning this simple procedure. All the information you'll need to renew your US passport has been given below, including eligibility, required documents and a step-by-step procedure for renewing a passport.
The process of obtaining, renewing or updating a passport is exactly what one would expect when working with a government agency: complicated, lengthy, time consuming and mind-numbing. While you'll find everything you need to know about the simple procedure that can help you upgrade your passport in a specific time period.
Here are the few basic steps that you can consider while upgrading your passport in Los Angeles:
1. Gather All the Documents Required To Renew A US Passport
● Your current US Passport
● Passport renewal application form DS-82 and complete it with appropriate information.
● One Passport size photograph
● Photocopy of the driving license or your state ID.
● Proof of name change, if you have legally changed your name since your last passport was issued.
2. Choose the Methods of Processing Application
● At A Passport Agency: If you are in a hurry and want to get your passport renewed in a quick span of time, then you need to find the private passport renewal agency that can expedite the process and provide the latest copy of the passport before your traveling dates.
● Through Government Procedure: If you have plenty of time and able to wait for 7-8 weeks,then only you should go for this method. It includes lengthy and time-consuming process.
3. Fees Of the Procedure
Well, the processing fees will completely depend upon the procedure you choose and how quickly you want to get your passport renewal.
Created on Aug 31st 2017 07:25. Viewed 818 times.