Features and Benefits of Commission-free Online Ordering System for Restaurantsby Manish Kumar SEO|SMO|ORM|PPC
Who does not love fast food and when you get the facility of getting your favorite dish delivered to your doorsteps, there cannot be anything more comforting and satisfying. Various online food ordering platforms are existing nowadays. These applications render the services of collecting customer data and bringing customers to your restaurants for your dishes and meals over the apps.
But these third-party apps take in a lot of part from the total profits made, and thus, leave a small amount for the restaurants in the end.
● Around 44% of restaurant owners feel that due to these third-party systems they face problems in building a better relationship or friendly bond with their customers to bring in more footsteps to their restaurants.
● There will be an increase of approximately 30% in the profit margins if the in-house delivery system is brought into the restaurant. Though managing high amounts of customer data might be a slight issue but this also can be certainly solved.
Thus, the commission-free online ordering system for restaurants has a higher edge for restaurants and all which we will talk about today. So let's get started.
1. No More Commission to Third-party Apps - When there is an in-house delivery system in the restaurant, there is no need for per-order commission rates to the third-party delivery apps. This would ensure better profits for restaurants.
Some of the best restaurant ordering system apps in New Jersey like GrubHub, DoorDash, etc generally take a 25% commission on every order so this will be saved. Instead, there are other apps like Toast, and ChowNow that are still slightly better and believe in growing together with restaurants and showcase the same through their great deals and offers as well.
2. You get to keep Your Customer Tally Intact - Now that there are delivery partners, there is no need for the restaurants to share their customer information such as their name, address, phone numbers, etc to them and they cannot use your customer’s data with others in the same business.
You also get to build more customer-friendly services and fulfill the needs of your customers through your food and services only.
3. Reduction in Marketing Costs - Now that there is no need for you to promote yourself on those third-party delivery systems, you not only save a very large portion of your money but can also utilize this money in better ways for the customers which are more attracted to your food.
You can offer them better deals and discounts and build an even better customer relationship. You can now focus on targeted marketing which has always yielded better results.
4. More Hygienic, Quicker, and Safe Deliveries - As the restaurants are themselves responsible for the delivery system, they can guide and be more specific about the food that needs to be delivered and will also ensure that the deliveries are more safe and hygienic. The delivery boy does not need to travel much, and delivery gets done quicker.
Henceforth, knowing about the advantages of an in-house ordering system, restaurants should not delay and step in to benefit from commission-free orders.
Created on May 20th 2022 04:15. Viewed 52 times.