Articles

Famous Actress Preity Zinta Got Notice From Jabalpur Consumer Forum

by Kanika Goyal Online Consumer Forum
The consumer forum has issued a notice against the famous film actress Preeti Zinta and seeking an answer from them. She misleading consumer by Rupamantr cream advertisement. As well as M/S EVS biotech Sirmor Himachal Pradesh and M/S Indo Herbal product Ranipur also issued notices and have been asked to respond.

The entire case was heard by Chairman Yomesh Agarwal and  Archana Shukla member of consumer Forum. The applicant Bakhle lives in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, also put their facts in front of consumer court. The argument was given that Bollywood's famous heroine Preeti Zinta has propagated an ad of Ayurvedic cream Rupamantra that boasted of diseases, facial wrinkles and blackish, but all these claims were hollow after using the cream.

The consumer starts buying that cream for their benefits but according to consumers, when they use that cream on their face they got more pock, pimples, and spots instead of being profited from the cream.  The box of cream describe the 12 herbs which use to make that create but that facts are also not appropriate only 15 percent herbals are used in that cream and remaining 85 percent are other product. It uses acid originated from fish and poultry fish and poultry.  These facts proved that cream is not completely ayurvedic. This news is from Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur.

If you feel you are cheated by a company and any issue occurs related to consumer rights then feel free to file a consumer complaint online at Voxya.



About Kanika Goyal Professional     Online Consumer Forum

641 connections, 34 recommendations, 2,315 honor points.
Joined APSense since, January 18th, 2017, From Lucknow, India.

Created on Nov 6th 2017 08:48. Viewed 389 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.