Factors That Make a Plot of Land a Good Investment Optionby Ashok Nandavanam Ashok Nandavanam
Demand for land is consistent, making it a great investment vehicle. No matter whether you choose to invest in plots for sale in Manali or a big city like Mumbai, doing so will definitely benefit your investment portfolio. Most people invest in plots owing to the commendable returns carried by it, and it is considered to be among the most dependable forms of investment. This investment avenue ensures financial security, and losses in it are quite rare. You can buy a plot of land today, and sell it off at your leisure or whenever you feel that the price has risen high enough for your liking.
There are many advantages of investing in residential plots. They can particularly be a great investment vehicle for a newbie real estate investor starting their journey.
Here are some of the major factors that make plots of land a good investment:
- Low investment: Buying a ready-to-move-in apartment or villa would be way costlier than investing in a plot of land. A lot of people may have to take a huge sum of loan while buying a house. However, this financial burden will be a lot less when it comes to buying a plot. Its reasonable pricing makes plot investments feasible for many.
- The immediate rise in price: Residential plot investments have a firm foothold on the real estate market. The prices of these properties generally rise pretty consistently, especially if they are in a good location. They usually provide better returns than many other investment vehicles in a short period of time. However, you must note that the value of a plot largely depends on its surrounding environment and infrastructure.
- No delay investment: If you have invested in an under-construction home, then you need to wait for its completion before taking over the property. However, there is no kind of delays involved in land investments. You just need to complete the paperwork and the transaction, and you would be able to take over your land immediately as there is no construction delay involved.
- Fewer complications: Buying a plot is way less complicated than investing in a house. If you are systematic in your approach, then you are unlikely to face any trouble in making this transaction. The paperwork and legal procedures are comparatively simpler in the case of plot investments.
- No maintenance: A plot of land will not need much in terms of maintenance. You just have to check it on a regular basis to ensure it is in a good condition.
- Low property tax: There is a good difference between the property tax to be paid for houses and land. The property tax for plots is way lesser than already constructed buildings. Hence, for an investor, especially a new one, investing in plots will be smarter than investing in houses. Investing in residential plots is not only less costly but also incurs lesser taxes.
You can easily find ideal plots for sale in Manali, Mysore, Mumbai, and other cities online. You just need to check the website of the top real estate developers in your region.
Created on Mar 15th 2022 02:22. Viewed 129 times.