Extraordinary health benefits of black pepper seeds you don’t know aboutby Kritika Agarwal Satisfy our customers
Black pepper is popularly known as the “king of spice “and is extensively used in many cuisines globally. A pinch of black pepper per meal is all that is needed to make it work its charm. Generally, it is cultivated for its fruit and is dried and used for cooking as spice and seasoning. Not only used as a spice, but also black pepper seeds have medicinal values, making them an important ingredient in Ayurveda. One can find many black pepper seeds suppliers in the market, offering the best quality black pepper seeds obtained from organic farming, grown without synthetic pesticides. You can rely on one of the trustworthy black pepper seeds suppliers to meet your bulk and urgent need.
Black pepper seeds have several health benefits. They are rich in vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, copper, calcium, iron, phosphorus, Vitamin C, B2, and B6. Black pepper seeds also have substantial quantities of fiber, which is beneficial for good digestion. Here are the top health-pros of black pepper seeds:
• Help in enhancing digestion: Black pepper seeds promote the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which is good for digestion. Due to the carminative nature, black pepper seeds help ease flatulence. These seeds help to eliminate toxins from the body through increased sweating and urination. Black pepper also cleans out impurities stuck in pores, urea, uric acid, fat, and excess water.
• Aids weight loss: Black pepper seeds play a vital role in breaking down fat cells into easily digestible components which are then used for other bodily functions and reactions, preventing them from settling down in an unhealthy way.
• Excellent remedy for cold and cough: Black pepper seeds are used to provide relief from sinusitis and nasal congestion. They help in breaking down certain depositions in the respiratory tract and then throwing them out of the body by causing irritation. These properties make black pepper seeds an important ingredient in Ayurvedic cough and cold tonics.
• Help in treating ulcers: Black pepper seeds have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and cure stomach ulcers or peptic ulcers. They also fight against problems caused due to stomach mucosal damage.
• Help in maintaining skin health: Black pepper seeds are very useful for maintaining skin health. They help to maintain a smooth, glowing complexion. A condition called vitiligo, in which some areas of the skin turn white after losing the normal pigmentation can be treated using a substance called piperine found in black pepper seeds, combined with ultraviolet light therapy. Black pepper seeds also decrease the risk of skin cancer due to exposure to harmful sunlight.
• Help in the absorption of nutrients: When taken with other nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables, black pepper seeds increase the body’s ability to absorb maximum nutrition. They increase the bio-availability and accessibility of nutrients by sharing their benefits with different parts of the body.
Other health benefits of black pepper seeds include the prevention of cardiovascular disease, cancer, erectile dysfunction, and liver problems. They appear to stimulate regions in the brain that could possibly benefit cognitive function and thereby help patients of dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other cognitive malfunctions. Black pepper seeds also have antibacterial and antioxidant qualities. Research shows that piperine – the same substance that is used to treat vitiligo – also helps in fighting depression, improving memory, and ameliorating brain functions.
Due to all the above health benefits, black pepper seeds are widely used in our kitchens.
Created on Nov 11th 2019 23:02. Viewed 386 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.