Everything You Need To Know- Freeroll Poker Tournamentsby Blitz Poker Play Poker Online In India 100% Safe And Secure
Play poker in India on a number of websites and be exposed to a whole new world of gaming right from the comfort of your house. To be able to play money poker you need to have a lot of experience playing without it first. Freeroll poker is offered by several websites and is free for all, you are not required to place a bet in the pot and you can stand a chance to win real money.
A freeroll is a situation prior to the last card being dealt where it is certain that either one of the two players will split the pot or win the whole thing. To realize that you are in a freeroll position you must be skilled and understand how to play these cards. The basic tenet of offering these games in such high numbers is to encourage amateurs to play more. Freeroll poker tournaments are plenty and FTR Poker even has a schedule for these tournaments.
If you have begun playing poker tournaments then you know that Texas Holdem is the most common type of Poker to be played. These games are played with a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 10 people who are dealt 2 cards face down and 5 community cards. The players are required to play by making a set of cards. For this, an amateur should know the various hand rankings involved. In Texas Holdem, there are 10 hand rankings:
- The Royal Flush: this occurs when there is a straight set of cards from 10 to and Ace with all five cards of the same suit. As per the Poker Hands rule book, this is the elite suits.
- The Straight Flush: this is second to the royal flush where the cards are a straight set of any numbers and belong to the same suit.
- Four Of A Kind: four same number cards and a one-sided kicker that decides who wins the pot. For instance, if you have four A's and the kicker is a King then you win that set.
- Full House: this set is when any three cards of the same Poker hand rank together with any two cards of the same rank. For instance, three aces and two kings.
- Flush: this is when the set is made up of five of the same set of cards but not necessarily in consecutive order. The highest card determines the points for the hand.
- Straight: a set of five consecutive cards of different suits. Depending on the suit, aces can be counted as high or low cards.
- Three of a kind: this set is made when three cards of the same rank but different suits are together with 2 side-cards.
- Two-pair: in a set of five cards when two cards of the same set and another two cards of the same set are placed with one side-kick is called a Two-Pair.
- One-pair: this is wherein a set of five cards there is a pair of the same cards with the same rank.
- High-card: the last set of hand rankings is the High-Card which means that it is a set of random ranked cards where each card belongs to a different set.
Finally, freeroll poker tournaments are the expert's choice to start playing to learn and practice. Poker is a strategic game that needs to be played with concentration and focus. You stand to lose a lot more through this game than just money.
Created on Aug 26th 2019 09:01. Viewed 330 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.