Everything you need to know about Winter Tyresby Sumit Das Digital marketer
Tyres are the most significant part of the car. It plays a major role in the overall performance of the car. People often tend to change the tyres when the winter season arrives.
These tyres offer better safety and performance during cold climates. The tread of these tyres provides an enhanced grip while driving over snowy roads. Winter Tyres are efficient and can function properly in regions which experience temperature less than +7 degrees.
The good quality tyres are always considered a good option to choose. #garage have tyres from all major brands. You can choose the best winter tyres as per your budget.
What are Winter Tyres?
Winter Tyres are also called as snow tyres. These Cheap tyres London are designed to have large gaps in the tread design so as to offer increased traction while driving on snowy or icy roads. They are made up of natural rubber content which makes them soft and durable during extremely cold climatic conditions. This rubber compound also makes the tyre flexible when temperature becomes very low.
Functionality of Winter Tyres
As the name suggests, these tyres are used in Winter season. They are suitable to be driven over roads where temperature is very low. The small grooves hold the snow and expels it fast. The tread pattern has a design with grooves which disperses the ice or snow and provide less risk of aquaplaning. The soft rubber material mentioned above also provides efficient grip while riding over icy roads.
Pros of Winter Tyres
• Winter tyres offer enhanced grip on snow covered or wet roads.
• Deeper tread design expels the water and provide resistance to hydroplaning.
• The handling and control over steering wheel is also enhanced with the use of winter tyres.
• Winter tyres are flexible due to rubber compound as compared to summer tyres and offers precise handling on snow-covered or icy roads.
Cons of Winter Tyres
• Winter tyres are only suitable for regions experiencing cold temperatures below +7 degrees. When temperature rises above +7 degrees then there is a need to replace the winter tyres with summer tyres.
• As the winter tyres are made up of soft rubber compound, they are prone to small wear and tear. They wear out early as compared to other all-season and summer tyres.
• Winter tyres are cost effective investment if you reside in regions experiencing winter season all year round. But they are not suitable for regions experiencing moderate or hot climate.
We at #garage have a great collection of winter tyres at our store. We also have variety of tyres like summer tyres, all-season tyres and many more. You can order these good quality, tyres or you can visit us. Our experienced staff will help you choose the right set of cost-effective option for your car. You will be surely satisfied with our service. Do visit us. We wish you a happy shopping experience with us.
Created on Jan 3rd 2023 07:23. Viewed 99 times.