Everything You Need to Know about Pectoral Implants Surgeryby BodySculpt NYC Body Sculpt - Plastic Surgery
Pectoral implants surgery provides men with a stronger, attractive and better developed chest. In this procedure, soft and flexible solid silicone implants are inserted under the pectoralis major muscle. Most aesthetic surgeons prefer silicone implants for the surgery, as they are less likely to leak, tear, deflate, fold or ripple. These implants are also capable of providing a more natural-looking chest. Experienced surgeons can determine the correct shape and size of implants that will provide the best outcome for each candidate. Male pectoral implants surgery is an ideal option for those who have failed to achieve the desired chest muscle tone and definition in spite of doing strenuous workouts. Unlike implants designed for the female breast, these are all anatomically shaped and solid without containing any fluid or gel.
How Is It Performed?
The plastic surgeon makes an incision of about 2 inches in the armpit and a pocket is created beneath each pectoral muscle. The implants are placed in these pockets. Once the implants are in position, the surgeon checks for symmetry and makes any final adjustments if needed. The incision is then sutured closed and a drain may or may not be placed. A compression garment may be applied over the treatment area. The patient can start routine activities within two weeks of the procedure. Exercise should be ideally delayed for 2 months.
Make Sure to Get Treatment from Qualified Plastic Surgeons in NYC
If you are planning to undergo a pectoral implants surgery in NYC, then it is essential to ensure that it is carried out by skilled and talented NYC plastic surgeons. They would perform the procedure using highly secure and powerful ultra-modern devices. They will listen to your concerns, examine you carefully, discuss various approaches and customize a treatment plan that is right for you.
Reliable surgeons would also show you before and after photos of their patients who have undergone the procedure. They will inform you about the benefits and risks associated with the surgery so that you can take a well-informed decision. Moreover, they would provide excellent care to patients right from the initial consultation through treatment and recovery and also offer superior follow-ups.
Ideal Candidate for Male Chest Implants
- Men who are unhappy with their underdeveloped chest and want to have a more masculine, sculpted chest.
- Candidates for the procedure should be physically sound and emotionally stable.
- Men in the age group 18 to 60 years are eligible for the surgery.
- Must maintain realistic expectations about the outcomes.
Key Benefits of Pectoral Implant Surgery
- It can be performed on bodybuilders as well as on people with genetic and physical flaws that prevent the natural development of the chest muscles.
- No hospital stay required. It can be performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia.
- Minimal risk and minimal bleeding.
- It is safe and effective.
- It takes only approximately 2 hours to complete the entire procedure.
- A successful procedure can provide you with a well-toned muscular chest.
In order to speed up the recovery, your doctor will advise you not to lift your arms for two days after the procedure.
It is vital that patients follow all the instructions provided by the plastic surgeon. This includes taking care of drains if any that have been placed, wearing compression garments, taking prescribed antibiotics, and the level of activity that is safe. The amount of time taken to recover may vary considerably with different patients. Your plastic surgeon will provide you proper instructions in this regard.
Created on Feb 6th 2019 03:30. Viewed 462 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.