Epson Printer Error Code 031008 +1-888-401-4846 Solutionsby Winnie Burns I am Winnie Burns working as Technical Expert.
You may often experience Epson
Printer Error Code 031008 when switching on your printer. This happens when
the printhead or ink cartridges have not been loaded into the printer. This
error may also be provided during the ongoing printing session. You could face
the error as a result. There are many such triggers behind Error Code 031008
in Epson. This article reveals the causes, as well as successful preventive
Steps to Fix Epson Printer
Epson Error Code 03100 is
one of the common errors with the Epson printers that users usually experience.
This error happens mainly when the user fails to load the ink cartridges into
the printer. Further, during an ongoing printing process, you can also face
this mistake. If you are struggling with such a problem then take the effective
measure to resolve this issue:
Step 1: Restart your Printer
You will restart your printer in
no time to fix your many problems. Before moving on, we also told our customers
to take this move for sure. Follow the steps with exactitude:
- Cut the power cable from the power outlet first.
- Then press on and hold the power button for a minute.
- Now you have to plug the power cable back into the socket.
- When the printer is switched on, leave the power button immediately.
- Take a sample print to check if the error has been eradicated.
Step 2 – Do a Hard Reset of
- Turn off your printer first, and then remove the power cord from the plug.
- Wait a few minutes after that and bring the plug back.
- Then switch on your printer and press the resume key 10 to 20 seconds further.
- Tap the Ok choice, and release the resume key afterwards.
- Finally, take a sample print to check if the problem is fixed or not.
Step 3 – Reset the Ink
- Next, turn off the printer and cut all connected cables and cords.
- Then the cartridge cover is opened and the ink cartridge is removed.
- Now gently clean the ink cartridges with a dry cotton cloth.
- Click on the reset button after that against all the chip contacts.
- Keep the reset button and you'll see a green LED light start blinking.
- It actually shows the successful completion of the reset cycle for the cartridge.
Printer Support Number +1-888-401-4846 Toll-Free
So, these are the simplest steps
to solve the 031008-error code on Epson printers. You can then contact Epson
Printer Customer Service in case you need expert advice. Experts will email
you and attempt to solve your problem in no time.
Created on Jan 24th 2020 04:59. Viewed 936 times.