Enjoy taste and health with green peasby Kritika Agarwal Satisfy our customers
Native to the Mediterranean region, green peas are one of the oldest cultivated crops on the planet. Popular for its sweet delicious taste and creamy starchy texture, green peas are used to prepare an array of dishes from Italian pesto, soups, desserts to a few mouth-watering Indian curries. Whether you throw a handful of boiled peas into soups or salads or cook it with an onion and tomato-based masala, it always infuses the dishes with a delicious flavor that you are sure to love!
Green peas are part of the legume family that includes chickpeas, peanuts, and beans, etc. However, they are commonly sold in the market as a vegetable in fresh, frozen or canned varieties throughout the year.
Known as a great source of complex dietary fiber, vitamins, and other health-enhancing nutrients, fresh green peas have been part of our diet since ages. Endeared by people of all ages, green peas are one of the best plant-based sources of protein. This little green powerhouse of nutrition is enriched with some health-protective phytonutrients, vitamin A, K, Thiamine, folate, and minerals like iron, magnesium, etc. Following are some of the major health benefits of eating green peas:
• Owing to its low glycemic index (GI), green peas are helpful for regulating blood sugar levels.
• Being a good source of complex fiber, it improves your digestive health
• Its phytonutrients may help prevent several types of cancer and tumor growth.
• It may protect you from heart diseases
• It helps in weight management
• It boosts the immune system and strengthens the bone
Offering a wide assortment of the best quality frozen green peas at reasonable rates, the Rajasthan based exporters have established themselves as prominent players in this domain. Sourcing their products from reputed green peas manufacturers in Bhiwadi, they provide customers with high-quality frozen peas that are endeared around the country for their freshness, sweet taste, and longer shelf life. Following are some of the important factors that the frozen green peas suppliers in Bhiwadi always take into account to retain their popularity in the market.
• They source green peas from certified farms who naturally grow them by limiting the usage of chemicals and pesticides.
• Every batch of frozen green peas is checked thoroughly by a team of experienced quality checkers on pre-defined parameters to ensure freshness and longer shelf life of the product before finally forwarding them to the marketplace.
• They offer a comprehensive range of frozen green peas at highly competitive market price.
• With the help of a wide distribution network, they can easily cater to the bulk requirements of frozen green peas across the country.
• They offer these products in many customized high-grade, moisture-proof packaging solutions to avoid the chances of bacterial infestation and wastage.
• The frozen green pea exporters in Rajasthan ensure that the products are delivered to the clients within the stipulated time frame.
• Owing to their mild sweet taste, nutritious properties and versatility, green peas are used to make a variety of classic recipes around the world.
Created on Aug 28th 2019 04:14. Viewed 264 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.