Effective Tips For Pregnancy In The First Trimesterby Krishna Coming Online Garbh Sanskar Course
If this is the first trimester of your pregnancy, then it is
likely that you will be facing issues like nausea, bloating, acidity,
constipation, lethargy, and fatigue. All of these problems are normal parts of
pregnancy and are caused by the constant changes happening in the body of a
pregnant mom. It is often said that the first trimester is the most difficult
phase of pregnancy and demands a lot of care and precaution. So let's discuss
effective tips for pregnancy in the first trimester.
1. Nausea might not cause vomiting all the time, but it causes a feeling that you are going to vomit. You may feel like not eating due to nausea. But you should not avoid food. Make sure that you eat small meals at short intervals of time.
2. When you feel nauseated, take a piece of ginger and keep it in your mouth. Ginger juice helps a lot in healing the feeling of nausea. Instead of ginger, you can drink one to two cups of ginger tea a day. You can also eat ginger pickles with your meal.
3. Start your day right. In order to fight morning sickness, drink a glass of water after waking up, and within 15 minutes of this, eat something like fruit or dry fruit. After this, you should have your breakfast within an hour.
4. Combine roasted carom seeds, black salt, and lukewarm water in a glass and drink it. It will give you a lot of relief from acidity.
5. Eat less to avoid feeling bloated. When you feel that your stomach is about to fill, stop eating.
6. Consume buttermilk. For better results, you can also add asafetida (hing) and black salt to the buttermilk. Curd with cumin, black salt, and carom seed powder is also a rich source of calcium for the body and cures bloating.
7. A lot of physical activity is usually not recommended during the first trimester. But walking can be very beneficial. After lunch and dinner, drink a glass of water and go for a slow walk. This makes the body lighter and cures digestion problems.
8. To avoid constipation, drink a glass of warm milk mixed with a spoonful of honey before going to sleep. Along with curing constipation, milk provides nutrients to the body and heals it overnight.
9. Eat Fruits. Fruits are rich in fibre and keep away from constipation.
10. Drink plenty of water. Apart from water, you can also drink fruit juices, lemon water, or coconut water. This way, your body will be hydrated and you won't feel tired.
11. When you visit the doctor for the first time, get a proper check-up and take medicines according to your body. Don’t forget to take the nutritional supplements prescribed by your doctor.
Created on Apr 22nd 2022 04:46. Viewed 102 times.