Effective Communication Leads to Good Earningsby AAFT School AAFT | Film Academy Delhi | Film Studies | Media S
Communication is the medium to portray talent and it also helps in gaining confidence. An effective communication is one of the most powerful tools for a performing arts students as well as teacher. These skills can enhance and provide invaluable help to those who wish to use their skills in professional capacity as performers. Communication skills extend our knowledge and deepening the understanding of the subject. Mass media courses can be the key to sharpen communication skills under the guidance of expert mentors.
Part I - Following are some essential tools of communication:
· Language structure,
· Grammar consolidation and
Part II – You and Your voice
· This skill primarily deals with the voice production and the ways in which we can apply and make a good use of to ensure that our communication is Effective & Appropriate both.
Part III – Communication that involve Content & Context
· This skill focuses on how we can make a best use in inter- personal and public speaking situations.
· The Preparation, Delivery and Assessment of several kinds of Interpersonal communication and Oratory skills depend on various situations.
· An effective spoken communication demands understanding of the Elements of spoken communication to suit the communicative context:
• Type of Audience
• Type of communication
• Purpose of Communication
• Style of communication
These elements depends upon whether the speaker and the listener are native speaker or non- native speaker of English language, there are two major roles in the quality of the communication we make:
· The quality and Nature of our expression
· The quality and nature of understanding
· A skillful communicator is a person who knows when and how to manipulate language in order to the desired message across in the most effective and expected way.
Structure is the most important element to justify more than half of the message in any form of communication projected through written or spoken. An aspirant with good communication skills can grab better opportunities in the areas of interest. They can enroll them at one of the finest institutions across India. Good communication skills helps in becoming expert journalists or media professionals at one of the leading media houses across the globe.
AAFT is one of the oldest institutions that journalism courses in Noida to educate and train aspirants through academic excellence. They get the opportunity to learn under industry experts and gain proficiency.
In every diversity the language has its own set of Grammar system; a skillful communicator should always seek to maximize the ways in which the message can transform in to more powerful to both native and non-native speaker.
Created on May 12th 2020 01:18. Viewed 200 times.