ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING SOLUTIONS OFFERED BY PACKAGING COMPANIES IN AUSTRALIAby Thepouch Shop Packaging company
The temperature of earth is rising at an alarming rate and keeping this in kind, each and every entity has now become alert and taking all the steps they could to reduce the garbage and cool down the globe. The packaging companies Australia too have been immensely active in this and they are playing their role by using biodegradable and recyclable raw materials in manufacturing their products.
As far as products are concerned, these companies offer numerous types of packaging solutions and in this post, we will have a look at some of them.
BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING PEANUTS:
- The first very interesting and impressive packaging product you would come across is the very light, airy takeaway cartons and loose-fill packaging.
- Till some time back, Styrofoam was the most used raw material used in packaging peanuts and other roasted nuts, but the problem was that it was neither recyclable, nor biodegradable and expensive at the same time.
- This is where these biodegradable and recyclable packaging solutions come into action as they are not just very affordable, but at the same time, they offer huge protection to our mother earth.
- These work in the same way as their Styrofoam brethren, but they do they not linger for eternity polluting the environment.
You may also know : Top Advantages of Stand-Up Pouches Offered By Packaging Companies in Australia
CORRUGATED BUBBLE WRAP
- Bubble wrap has been the most used packaging solutions with electronic items across the globe and much loved by kids, but sadly, it was not the most eco-friendly raw material.
- The good things is that top notch packaging companies in Australia have solutions and very impressive alternatives to offer to those unwilling to use plastic bubble wraps.
- The most popular and commonly used alternative is the wrap made of up-cycled corrugated cardboard that is not very expensive as well.
- The good thing is that it comes with the concept of REUSE and when their life is over as wraps, they can be used as a cushioning material.
- The only downside is that you don’t get the satisfaction of popping the bubbles afterward, but that sounds alright when you are on ‘save planet’ mission.
AIR PILLOWS MADE OF RECYCLED MATERIALS
- Packaging companies in Australia even offer inflatable air pillows that are a great substitute to several hazardous packaging products like Styrofoam, bubble wrap, etc.
- The biggest feature is that it is available in a variety of sizes and they are ideal for filling voids in boxes or providing cushioning around packed items.
- Another important fact that needs a mention here is that they can be reused, recycled and are even biodegradable to help you make a huge contribution towards saving our earth.
- The next type of packaging solution offered by topnotch packaging companies Australia is called cornstarch packaging that is made up of cornstarch that is an organic raw material.
- The best thing about this packaging solution is that it is designed for used in many contexts where it was believed that plastic is the last alternative.
- As far as usage is concerned, it can be used in packaging products like bottles to moulded forms and loose-fill packaging.
- Experts believe this packaging solution to be an environmentally sustainable alternative to petroleum-based packaging.
Created on Mar 11th 2020 01:41. Viewed 587 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.