Dual Roller Shades' Incredible Featuresby Blindsbydesign Usa As a Hunter Douglas Certified Professional Install
Dual roller shades, often referred to as double roller shades, are a form of window treatment that has both light-filtering and blackout roller blinds fitted in the same window frame. These window treatments can be utilized simultaneously or separately. The blackout shade often goes in the rear. Dual brackets for exposed standard and/or reverse rolls are also available, allowing you to discover the perfect style for your house or place of business.
Because the two types of cloth function well alone but even better when combined, double roller shades are frequently referred to as combination shades.
STANDARD ROLLER SHADE OR REVERSE ROLLER SHADE:
To make dual shades for windows more useful, the roller shade closest to the window pane is placed as a reverse roller so that the material of the roller is as near to the glass of the window pane as possible, and functions more successfully in blocking out light and glare from the sun.
The front roller shade is hung as a regular roller shade. Zebra window shades or dual striped window blinds are a contemporary type of window shade that allows you to manage the amount of light that enters your living area.
THE BENEFITS OF DUAL ROLLER SHADES:
● A dual roller shade has the advantage of being able to be changed to different levels to meet our demands for natural illumination, light blocking or room darkening, and privacy.
● It includes a light screening shade that allows light to flow in gently while providing seclusion, creating a very relaxing environment in the room. It does not obscure the outside view, and pictures and shapes may be seen, but not clearly.
● The room darkening curtain fully shuts out the sunshine and darkens the space. It decreases heat gain and inhibits the influence of damaging UV rays by reducing glare and making it easier to operate computers and video screens.
● With the broad selection of textiles presently available, dual shades may be custom manufactured to meet light filtering and light blocking needs. A translucent sun shade combined with an area darkening shade will serve two functions.
● They use less energy. They regulate the amount of sunshine and heat that enters our houses throughout the summer. Air conditioners and other cooling devices are used less frequently, which reduces energy usage. Dual roller blinds are highly suggested for improved energy efficiency in our houses.
Blinds by Design has a trained staff of window dressing professionals to assist you in finding the finest designs within your budget. Customizing your ideas has never been easier, and Blinds by Design offers design professionals on hand to help you get the finest results. We guarantee it will be hassle-free, simple, and enjoyable.
Created on Aug 2nd 2022 01:03. Viewed 85 times.