Do’s and Don’ts in Corbett National Parkby Jim Corbett Uttarakhand Be amazed by our destinations in Uttarakhand, with
Every national park has its own “Rules” formal or informal. Corbett National park also has its own. If you are planning to visit for the first time then, it is suggested to become familiar with the common do’s and don’ts to maintain the beauty and sanity of the incredible nature. You can book Bike on Rent Ramnagar to explore the beauty of nature in Safari Jungle.
Do’s in Corbett National Park
· Take proper permission from the office before entering Corbett National Park
· Appoint a guide at the time of entering into the forest as they will help you to visit all those places where you can see animals. You can book Bike On Rent in Corbett National Park for hassle-free traveling
· Maintain distance from animals
· Expected to drive slowly by adhering to the speed limit inside the national park
· You should ensure to have permitted to enter the Corbett Tiger Reserve
· Get a Clearance Certificate before leaving the residence within Tiger Reserve
· Maintain a safe distance with wild animals to avoid untoward instances
· Wear clothes that have an eco-friendly color like green or khaki
· You can book the room as per 2 adults and 2 kids who are below 12 years in one room
· Carry a little bag with yourself to keep garbage and trash like trash, and plastics.
· Don’t wear bright color clothes as they might distract the animals
Don’ts in Corbett Park
When you are on a safari trip, never carry heavy luggage, baggage, or any non-biodegradable stuff like bottles, metal foil, plastic, or tin can. Try to explore nature’s beauty by booking Bike on Rent in Jim Corbett.
· Don’t listen to music inside the park. You can watch the wildlife more simply by being quiet
· Never go to track trails as it might hamper the daily animal activities and the growth of the trees
· Don’t carry a pistol or gun while being in the park
· Don’t get down from your vehicle while on the safari tour
· Eating non-vegetarian food and alcohol is prohibited inside the park
· Don’t smoke and don’t even use flashlights while taking animals’ photos as animal’s eyes are very sensitive
· Don’t litter inside the park and don’t feed animals
· During winters, never avoid carrying warm clothes as the temperature in the evening and morning might drop below freezing
The bike will make the trip hassle-free and there are so many people who prefer to book Ramnagar Bike Rent to make their trip adventurous and memorable.
For advanced booking, Tiger Eyes will be always there to serve you best. From hotels to jeep, or bike, you can avail yourself at a very reasonable rate.
Source Link :-https://jimcorbett11.tumblr.com/post/680157352042905600/dos-and-donts-in-corbett-national-park
Created on Mar 31st 2022 23:35. Viewed 152 times.