Domestic Research Chemicals & Their Common Lab Effectsby James Miller Professional Writer (Chemicals)
Research Chemicals (also known RCs, legal highs or designer drugs) are chemical substances that are primarily used for various medical and scientific research purposes by scientists. These chemicals have undergone little to no scientific and medical studies. Research chemicals are intended for laboratory research use only, and their human or veterinary use should be prohibited. Vendors often use the term "research chemical" to bypass legal restrictions for selling psychoactive compounds.
In America, most popular research chemicals are Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Diclazepam, and Flualprazolam. All these research chemicals are available through online vendors for research purpose only. Now we will discuss in brief about each of these chemicals and their potential effects during lab testing.
Etizolam: Known with a no. of names like Etilaam, Etizest, Etiz etc. Etizolam is a synthetic & fast-acting depressant of the thienodiazepine chemical class. It produces anxiety suppressing, disinhibiting, muscle relaxing, sedating, and memory suppressing effects when administered.
- In the USA, Etizolam is unscheduled and can be sold as research chemical for research purposes.
- Etiz is either controlled or scheduled under respective drug law of Poland, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Germany.
- Etizolam is not scheduled in Canada but it is legal to import for research purposes.
Clonazolam: Clonazolam or Clonitrazolam is a highly potent depressant of the benzodiazepine chemical class. It is known to have shown similar effects like Etizolam. It produces anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant, and amnesic effects when administered.
- Clonazolam is derivative of the FDA-approved drugs clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivitrol) and alprazolam (Xanax).
- Clonazolam is a class C drug in the UK.
Flubromazolam: Like Etizolam and Clonazolam, Flubromazolam is a powerful chemical substance of benzodiazepine class which is known to have shown anxiolytic, disinhibiting, sedative, muscle relaxant, and memory suppressing effects during lab testings.
- Flubromazolam is a class C drug in the United Kingdom. It is illegal to possess, produce or supply.
Diclazepam: Diclazepam or Chlorodiazepam is a synthetic depressant substance of the benzodiazepine chemical class. Like other popular research chemicals, it also shows anxiety suppression, disinhibition, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, muscle relaxing, and amnesia-like effects when administered.
- It is illegal to produce or posses Diclazepam in the United Kingdom and Germany.
- Diclazepam is legal in the United States (Info Source: Psychonautwiki)
Flualprazolam: Flualprazolam also belongs to benzodiazepine class of chemical substances. It also produces disinhibition, anxiety suppressing, muscle relaxing and hypnotic effects.
Other things related to these popular research chemicals:
- All benzodiazepines are schedule IV in Canada.
- Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Diclazepam, and Flualprazolam are legal to be sold as research chemicals for research purpose in the USA.
- All these chemical substances have a low level of toxicity but can be potentially lethal when mixed with depressants like alcohol or opioids.
- All are extremely physically and psychologically addictive.
There are a no. of effects these research chemicals show during lab testing. We have distributed these effects as Physical and Cognitive effects. These are:
- Muscle relaxation
- Motor control loss
- Respiratory depression
- Increased libido
- Seizure suppression
- Appetite enhancement
- Temporary erectile dysfunction
- Delusions of sobriety
- Analysis suppression
- Muscle relaxation
- Thought deceleration
- Seizure suppression
- Anxiety suppression
- Dream potentiation
- Compulsive redosing
- Emotion suppression
- Ego inflation
These are most of the things related to most popular domestic research chemicals i.e. Etizolam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam, Diclazepam, and Flualprazolam. Not much information related to these chemicals available over the web as these all are still under study. So, if you are a researcher and willing to do some research on these chemicals, you can easily procure them from an online vendor.
Created on Jan 2nd 2018 01:00. Viewed 1,025 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.