Do Students Get Hostel Facilities at Lviv National Medical University?by MBBS Admission Abroad MBBS in Ukraine
Are you planning to study MBBS at the top medical universities in Ukraine? If yes, then complete your higher secondary education and apply for admission to any popular university very easily. Go through the blog and check why students apply for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Lviv National Medical University
Founded in the year 1784, the Lviv National Medical University is the oldest and most reputed medical university in the country. It is one of the biggest medical universities that provide high-class medical education to students. This university got approval from NMC and WHO so the medical degree is also accepted all over the world.
Today, the university is listed among the top medical university in Ukraine and has all the advanced facilities to offer medical education. They have high-tech labs, experienced medical faculty, and other facilities for students. The MBBS program fees in low here due to which lots of applicants apply for admission here every year.
Hostel facility at Lviv National Medical University
Students who apply for admission here get hostel facilities with all accommodations. The university’s hostel has all the basic facilities like well-furnished rooms, AC, furniture, medical facility, laundry, etc. They charge low cost from the candidates and take care of proper security of foreign medical students.
• AC rooms are available.
• Single or Multiple sharing options are available.
• Sports facility.
• Swimming pool.
• Medical facility
• 24*7 hours security.
Lviv National Medical University Fee Structure
Students before applying for admission want to know the MBBS program fees. Basically, the tuition fee ranges around USD 4,900/ yearly for the medical program. Applicants can check the complete fee structure below with hostel fees.
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Every year lots of students plan to study MBBS in Ukraine and select the top universities to complete it. The country has top-ranked medical universities that offer a high standard of medical education at low tuition fees. Basically, the MBBS program fees vary from USD 29,000/ to USD 36,000/.
Applicants get top-ranked medical universities in Ukraine in which they can apply easily. To get admission to the top-ranked universities applicants need to meet the admission criteria. They also need to qualify for NEET Examination which is compulsory for Indian applicants to study MBBS in Abroad.
Top NMC Approved universities in Ukraine
• Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine
• Vinnitsa National Medical University Ukraine
• Lviv National Medical University Ukraine
• Kyiv Medical University OF UAFM Ukraine
• Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University Ukraine
• Taras Shevchenko National University Ukraine
• Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine
• Bukovinian State Medical University Ukraine
• Poltava State Medical University Ukraine
• V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine
• Low-cost medical education is available.
• NMC Approved medical universities.
• World class medical education provided to students.
• Accommodations are available for medical students.
• Can practice in India after passing the NEXT exam.
Created on Sep 29th 2021 00:36. Viewed 84 times.