Develop an Ideal Business Structure for Partnership through LLP Registration in Ahmedabadby True Startup Business service provider
LLP refers to Limited Liability Partnership firm which provides the advantage of limited liability to its owners as well as requires minimal maintenance. This type of corporate business enables the entrepreneur to operate a business partnership in a flexible and innovative manner. The members of LLP firm can avail the flexibility to organize the structure of their business efficiently. Any two or more than two people associated with carrying lawful business together need to file the documents and get legal certification from various LLP consultants. It is highly recommended for the small and medium-sized enterprises as the structure and operation aligns with its requirements. Moreover, the enterprises in the service sector are more likely to adopt the LLP business structure.
Advantages of LLP Registration
You can choose LLP because of following reasons:
- Company with limited liabilities but minimal maintenance.
- No partner is responsible for other partner's delinquency.
- Cheaper compared to the private limited company
- Flexible in terms of operation and distribution of profits
- Deemed to be a legal person LLP can buy, rent, lease, own property, employee staff, and sign contracts.
- LLP can assist different levels of membership
- Separate legal entities to the members.
- Easy transferability
- Audit not required
Now after knowing the benefits of LLP, you might be eager to know the process of.
Want to start an LLP today? Here's the detailed procedure you need to follow for its registration.
An LLP is typically registered on the name of the members but it's not mandatory to name it behind the members' name you can also give it a descriptive or freestanding name. Also, members of the LLP Company need to decide whether they want to use the full form, Limited Liability Partnership or its abbreviation, LLP. Now, let's take a look at the requisites before registering LLP firm:
- Minimum of 2 partners
- No capital requirement
- One designated partner as an Indian resident
- DPIN for all partners
- Copy of PAN card, Aadhar card/Voter ID of partners.
- Passport size photo
- Copy of Rent agreement (if the property is rented)
- Electricity/Water bill
- Copy of property papers (if owned property)
- Landlord NOC
The process of Registration: -
- Completed the LLP form filling by submitting the above-mentioned documents.
- Obtain the DSC and DPIN
- LLP verification and name approval within two working days
- Incorporation certificate
- LLP agreement submission and file them with ROC
What will you get apart from LLP certificate? : -
- DPIN for both partners
- Digital signature for 2 partners
- Agreement for LLP
- Pan card of LLP
- ROC fees
- Assistance with name approval and search procedure
There are many LLP registration consultant in Ahmedabad but prefer one that eases down the process of registration and cut down your hassles of fulfilling the formalities. True Startup can become your assistance in your way to LLP registration in Mumbai also. You can get your LLP firm registered effortlessly. So, now transform your idea into startup and contact us for the registration legalities.
Created on Jan 3rd 2019 01:03. Viewed 555 times.