Daily habits to enhance your General Knowledge- Assignment helpby John Amber Academic Writer
General knowledge is the information obtained about culture, society, community and civilization through the different media platforms. The information is not related to a single topic, but, about different aspects such as family, fashion, health, science, current affairs etc. The amount of general knowledge within the individual affects the level of intelligence, open-mindedness, confidence and problem-solving ability. It also helps in boosting the personal growth.
The following are some of the daily habits that can help you to enhance your general knowledge.
· Develop reading habits: Reading habit is the basic step that can help you to improve your general knowledge. You can read the book of your choice, but, you should read it daily. To read quality books, you can take the membership of the public libraries that are free or inexpensive. Moreover, you can have an e-reader through which you can download articles and books from different websites.
· Socialize with people: Socializing with colleagues, friends, family and professors help you to obtain more information and increase your knowledge level. You can involve with them to discuss any specific issue or in casual conversation. You can meet them on tea or coffee to get exposure to new ideas, thoughts and perspectives.
· Subscribe to newspapers: Newspapers are a great platform that provides updated local, national and regional news. They also provide information about sports, food, politics, fashion and different areas of interest. You should develop the newspaper reading habit daily in the morning. Some of the publishers provide online subscriptions of their newspapers at a low cost. You can read them too.
· Attend conferences and seminars: Conferences and seminars provide the opportunity for you to listen to the professionals. These professionals give knowledge about a certain topic that they gained after conducting research for several years. You can also take notes of the important key points during the conferences that you can retain with you for a long time.
· Use Audiobooks: Audiobooks provide an opportunity to improve your general knowledge, even when you are busy with some other activities such as exercising or commuting from one place to another. It is the medium through which you can process information and improve your understanding level and vocabulary. You can read Audiobooks by buying, renting or borrowing them
· Join social groups and clubs: Social groups and clubs help you to develop friendships and boost your knowledge stock. You can discuss any book, history, current event or politics within these groups to obtain new information. You can join these groups in your community, schools or online. This also helps in widening your friend circle and provides opportunities to meet them.
· Watch television: Television is another source that can help you to add to your existing stock of knowledge. There are plenty of news programs on televisions such as CNN, educational programs, game shows, public broadcasting, documentary films that can expand your knowledge. This is one of the easiest ways to boost your general knowledge, but, you should limit the number of hours that you spend on watching television.
· Enroll for an online class: You can join online classes that are free or inexpensive to get a free flow of information. Several reputed universities such as Stanford, Harvard, and MIT provide online courses that are accessed by millions of people presently. By joining these classes, you can get the opportunity to interact with people of different countries and share views with each other.
· Play knowledge games: Online games and programs also help to improve your general knowledge and sharp your memory. Play a game that has rules, strategies and provide learning opportunities for you. There are several online sites or apps that provide trivia, crossword puzzles, and quizzes. You can play these games on a regular basis to boost your general knowledge.
Firstassignmenthelp provides assignment help in Sydney and other countries of the world. The students seeking economics assignment help, nursing assignment help, CDR report writing help or any other help can contact us. We have a team of academic experts that work with full dedication to provide assistance to you. Read our blogs to know more about our services
Created on Nov 3rd 2019 22:54. Viewed 182 times.