Cruise Fees That Could Surprise Your Pocketsby Jessica Mary Norwegian Cruise Line - Cruise Ships Tour
Like any other holiday trip, cruising too has its advantages and disadvantages. Wanting to find your favorite meal is cheap for lunch, or discounting beauty massages and treatments while cruising can leave you feeling as if you’ve uncovered hidden gems. Vice versa when you realize that you’ll have to pay extra for your favorite drink or corkage fee on board can be burdensome and daunting.
Therefore it’s important to know beforehand what all activities can shell you an extra penny from your pocket so that you’ll know what to expect when you hop on to one of Norwegian Cruise Line.
Take advantage of Norwegian Cruise ships, embark on a trip for a unique and memorable experience once in your lifetime. From infinity pools to classy bars and restaurants to live music and concerts, escape the cold to one of your favorite destinations with Norwegian Cruises.
Cruise Fees That Could Surprise Your Pockets :
- Room Service: Most cruise lines have now introduced a service fee for every order made. Be ready to pay for a service charge if you want room service or place orders.
- Gratuities: You may not be aware but you might be paying gratuities added up directly to your onboard account whether you are boarding standard staterooms or a luxury suite. So make sure you read the fine prints and don’t be surprised by the extra cost.
- Select Menu Items: Select menus can cost you more whether it’s a dry steak or a filet mignon. If you are looking for a meal upgrade you better have some cash in your pocket.
- Baby-Sitting: Almost the majority of the cruise lines can arrange for a baby sitter while on-board for kids up to the age of three years. You can also look out for late-night babysitting but with a higher price than the day shift.
- Select Onboard Activities: If you want to engage or enroll your names on some other on-board activities like dancing classes, music class, car race, zip-lining, sky diving or art classes might demand extra cash from your pocket.
Created on Jan 8th 2020 04:25. Viewed 219 times.