Cool Ways To Spend Your Vacation As A Doctorby HealthyMD - CME Medical Education & Doctor Wellness
As a doctor, how do you spend your annual vacation? This year, how will you spend it? If you have the same answers on the aforementioned questions, you need to explore more ways of spending your vacay.
Well, since you’re reading this - check out some cool ideas to spend your vacation this year!
A cool way to spend your annual break is through volunteer work. Being able to help your community is a great way to share your blessings to everyone. From little ways to big actions, here are some ideas you could do during your vacation:
- Caring for the elderly - You can visit elderly homes and provide help for the grandpas and grandmas there. A visit from other people will definitely make our seniors happy and you, in turn, get wisdom from their smiles and insights.
- Serve meals for the homeless - If your other passion is to prepare food, you’ll definitely love providing meals for the homeless around you. You can ask your local government for places that provide these charitable work so that you can collaborate with them.
- Organize a yard sale - As Marie Kondo said, let go of things that no longer spark joy. You can sell these on a yard or garage sale, and it will surely make other people spark with joy too.
Attend CME Cruise Conferences
If you want to spend your vacation in a luxurious but educational way, attending CME cruise conferences is the one for you!
What sort of things can you enjoy during a trip on a CME medical cruise ship?
- Earn accredited continuing medical education units for professional advancement.
- Enjoy complete physical health equipment and holistic physical activities (yoga, exercise).
- Learn about your chosen destination through in-depth guided trips.
- Eat luxury healthy meals.
- Meet and connect with other doctors and medical professionals all over the globe.
Create a Blog
Staying at home does not always equate to boredom - when you know the right thing to do. If you want to create a presence in the online world and share your medical knowledge, you can start making your blog! This does not necessarily mean that you need to post about your specialization, you can blog about anything you like - your pets, your family, your favorite shows, or your hobbies.
Spend your vacation at a floating five-star hotel while learning about the newest trends in medicine. Book a cabin with Healthy MD CME today!
Created on Jan 20th 2020 02:29. Viewed 336 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.