Comprehensive Buyer’s Guide to a CRM
by Smith Wakeupsales Wakeupsales
Time & again it has been proved that a CRM is the heart of sales. And if you’re still not into a CRM, you must be used to slip-ups or lead loss from your pipeline by now.
If you’re planning to opt for a new CRM then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s an in-depth idea about what kind of CRM would suit your business the best.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK, WELL
It’s always a good idea to spend some time analyzing your sales process, before taking the plunge. Find out what’s your most important concern:
- High customer churning rates?
- Struggling to meet the sales targets?
- Difficulties in generating new leads?
- Customer prospecting taking longer than usual?
DEFINE YOUR NEED
Irrespective of the size of your company or business; it’s wise to note down the current systems you have in place. Chuck out all the things from spreadsheets to manual docs & to-do list.
- Is this going to be a one department solution? Only for the Business Development or Sales team?
- How willing your team is, adapting to new technologies?
- How much mobility you need? Do you need the CRM on mobile devices as well?
Answers to the above questions will help you make your list even more precise.
Read More Article
Created on Sep 3rd 2018 01:50. Viewed 465 times.