Complete Guide on How to Explore Melbourne on a Budgetby Airlines Fly SEO Excutive
Melbourne is a big city and some places can get pretty expensive and burn your pockets if you don’t know how to manage your money. If you are on a mission to travel in a budget then it is advisable for you to do a little research and know what are the ins and out, where to stay and what are the free things to do once you reach there. There’s plenty of places and things in Melbourne surprisingly that demands lower budget and sometimes almost free.
Kickstart your journey with some of the cheapest flight tickets from Southwest Airlines Deals and special offers.
Here is a complete guide for backpackers and alike on how to explore Melbourne on a budget.
1. Explore the Royal Botanic Garden because there’s no entry fee. The Royal Botanic garden is one of the most relaxing spots with beautiful lawns, lakes, and restaurants.
2. Get yourself a free comedy live ticket at Spleen bar on Bourke Street. Every Monday this bar hosts a comedy show by some of the best comedians. Besides this, every Tuesday Lido Cinema Jazz Room offers free nights for everyone to enjoy the stage graced by rising stand up stars like Dave Thornton, Corey White, and Laura Davis.
3. Visit the library at the dock if you have a thing for books. This library features more than 2,00,000 tomes, magazines, DVDs, CD collections from different parts of the world.
4. Go for some extremely delicious street food and some local produce at Queen Victoria Market. This market is very affordable jam-packed with veteran stallholders, organic fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and plenty of cheap food stalls.
5. Explore Melbourne’s most iconic building on foot or by renting a cycle. The streets are filled with historic buildings like the Eureka Tower, Royal Exhibition building and many more which are completely free.
Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog. If you are interested in reading more blogs you can check Southwest Airlines Flights.
Created on Jul 31st 2020 04:04. Viewed 129 times.