COMEDK 2018 Application Form Registration Started – Apply Onlineby Riya Ahuja Education Professional
The application forms for the COMEDK has now started and the candidates can fill the application form by following the official link of COMEDK which is mentioned on this page. The last date to fill and submit the online application form is 19th April 2018 which is for the computer based exam which is scheduled to be held on 13 May 2018 in multiple centers all over India. The UGET 2018 exam will be conducted and organized for providing admission to Engineering courses in the colleges who are participants of COMEDK. The engineering entrance exam which is conducted all over India in that the students from any state and any board can appear. This page contains the complete information regarding COMEDK application form.
- The application forms for the entrance exam i.e. COMEDK UGET 2018 has already initiated from 16th January 2018
- The last date to apply and submit the filled in application form of COMEDK falls on 19th April 2018
- The COMEDK entrance exam will be conducted on 13th May 2018
Application Form for COMEDK 2018
The COMEDK UGET application form has already started and the candidates who all are interested and are eligible to apply and appear in the entrance exam are advised to Fill the COMEDK Application Form for the entrance exam on or before the due date. The application form is to be filled in online mode only. There is no provision of filling the application form in offline mode. The candidates after filling the application form are advised to take the print out of the filled in application form on A4 size paper as it will be required at the time of entrance exam and for the purpose of admission too. Further, the candidates will have to get the principal signature and seal of the college from where they have last studied in the specified space provided in the printed application form.
Steps to fill the COMEDK Application Form
he candidates will have to fill each and every section of the form carefully so that there is no chance of mistake being occurred. In order to help the candidates do so, the steps to fill the application form for the entrance exam are mentioned below. The guidelines or the steps for filling the application forms are as-
STEP 1- Registration- The first step toward filling the application form for the entrance exam is to register on the online website by following the official link. The steps to register are-
· Candidates should fill in all the required details such as name, mobile number and email carefully and they are also suggested not to change any of the above throughout the process of counseling.
· Once, the registration is completed, the candidates will receive a user ID and password on their mobile number and email which they are required to maintain till the process of admission gets over.
· The registration number and the password are unique and system generated and is required to login in order to fill the application form for the entrance exam.
STEP 2- After registration is completed, the candidates are then required to login to their account with the help of the credentials which were sent to the candidate on the registered mobile number and email id. After login, the candidates will be required to click on “Edit form Button” on top right corner of the window and then they will be required to choose which exam they wish to appear in. The various choices of exams are as-
- PCM- COMEDK UGET
- PCM UNI-GAUGE
- PCM- BOTH COMEDK and UNI-GAUGE
STEP 3- Now, the candidates are required to fill in the application form by filling all the personal information, category to which the candidate belongs and the academic details as well and the details mentioned should be accurate as per the candidate as any ambiguity will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
STEP 4- After filling the application form, the candidates will be required upload the following documents in the prescribed formats. The documents are as-
- Identity Proof
Step 5- After uploading the required documents, the candidates are required to make the payment of the application fee. The candidates will have to make the payment in the online mode only as there is no provision of make the payment in offline mode. Details of fee are as-
- COMEDK UGET Rs.1300 plus 18% of GST
- UNIGAUGE Rs.1500 plus 18% of GST
- COMEDK UGET and UNIGAUGE Rs.2100 plus 18% of GST
Created on Feb 6th 2018 04:02. Viewed 318 times.