Articles

Club Premier Benefits For Aeromexico Airlines Reservations

by Peter Siddle Manager


Club Premier, just like the name, this is the frequent flyer program of the Aeromexico Airlines Reservations for the passengers. People who are looking for the good loyalty program of the airline can join the Club Premier because this is the FFP of leading Mexico based airline such as Aeromexico. Share percentage of this program is mainly owned by the Aeromexico Airline. Aeromexico Share in the Club Premier is 51%. On the other hand AIMIA has 49% share in this program.

Headquarters of Club Premier Mexico City, D.F., Mexico

As we already told, this program is based on the Mexico and that’s why headquarter of this subsidiary is also in Mexico City. CEO of PLM is Juan Pastrana.

Who is the Owner of Club Premier?

Aeromexico and AIMIA are two companies who are the owner of this frequent flyer program.

Total Members in the Club Premier:

On the other hand, when we count the total members in this program, we can say that around 7.5 Million people are the part of the Club Premier. This is the large network based program for the miles earning opportunity.

Who Can Earn Points from Club Premier?

Aeroméxico, SkyTeam airlines, Alaska, LAN and Copa Airlines, as well as with affiliated hotel chains and car rental companies, Soriana hypermarkets and other retailers are the members who can earn the points from the Club Premier.  Club Premier also has 90 partners, some like Uber, Linio, Cadillac, etc.

Bottom Line:

If you are a frequent flyer of these airlines then you can join this FFP at Aeromexico Airlines Official Site for the Aeromexico Airlines Reservations & Save More on the Booking of Aeromexico Airlines Flights. 

 


Sponsor Ads


About Peter Siddle Innovator   Manager

23 connections, 3 recommendations, 95 honor points.
Joined APSense since, May 11th, 2020, From Buena Park, United States.

Created on Aug 26th 2020 04:47. Viewed 435 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.