Civil Services Coachingby Manish H. we make you better
INDIAN Civil Services Examination is one of the most competitive examination which is conducted by the UPSC to recruit officers for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), also several Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ Central Services Posts. Civil services offer premium job opportunities and a challenging career. One who got selected plays major role in managing both the
central and state governments holding several posts across the country.
Generally, IAS aspirants remain confused when they start preparing for the IAS exam. They are not sure about how, where and what to study. Aspirants have numerous queries in their minds regarding examination. Many students do have knowledge that whether they are in the need of online coaching or
So, here is the end of all your worries and queries. Aiming to provide quality coaching to aspirants, Diligent IAS welcomes you.
Diligent IAS has undertaken a mission of rigorous coaching with a programme of delivering the integrated approach for Preliminary, Mains and Interview. A quality study-material by the expert faculties having rich experience of the civil services examination is being provided here.
- To impart the right awareness about Civil Services Examination in aspirants
- To motivate the students and think them beyond their limits
- To ensure them secure respected positions in various government services at the national and state level
- Providing quality study materials to the aspirants
- Ensuring that the students must cover all the fundamental concepts from the study material provided
- Test series included in the coaching as make students revise and enhance their writing speed in exam
- Regular feedback from the students to map the progress of the course and content quality
- Don’t be misguided: An aspirant can lose too much by misguiding while choosing for the right coaching for the exam. Make sure to join the coaching which regularly updates them as per the latest UPSC requirements.
- Changing requirements of the UPSC: Whether you are a beginner or an experienced candidate in the pool of UPSC Civil Services Examination, knowledge about the changing requirements of the UPSC is essential for success. You must keep you updated with the latest trends.
- Exam dates and Syllabus: You preparation should be in accordance with the UPSC Civil Services Exam cycle- Prelims, Mains and Interview, normally all the 3 stages have a fixed schedule like June, Sep/Oct, Feb-April respectively.
- Competition: An aspirant must have a realistic idea about the competition he is going to face in UPSC Civil Services Exam
By keeping all these points in mind you may touch the feet of the success. So, we ventured out to help all the aspirants who look for guidance outside the classroom coaching or who can’t afford classroom coaching classes due to time/financial situations. Diligent IAS is quality over quantity material, easy to learn notes are being provided, and many more perks you can have once you join. So, let’s come and join the hands making your career successful.
Created on Sep 17th 2019 04:34. Viewed 272 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.