Cisco 300-435 Exam Details and Topics in One Comprehensive Guideby APSense News Release Admin
The candidates for the Cisco 300-435 exam are those specialists who want to get the CCNP Enterprise credential. But they should know that this test is also a prerequisite for the following certifications: Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Enterprise Automation and Programmability and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional. One exam and three certificates! Amazing! The 300-435 test is created to evaluate the students’ knowledge and skills in implementing enterprise automated solutions, such as programming concepts, APIs, Python programming, controllers, and automation tools.
Cisco 300-435: Exam Details
Cisco 300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) is a 90-minute test that consists of 60 questions and is available in English and Japanese. The types of questions can be different, for example, testlets, simlets, multiple choice, hot area, etc. To register for this certification exam, the students should go through the Pearson VUE website. The details of the registration process and the required fee for this test can be found on the official platform.
Cisco 300-435: Exam Topics
This Cisco exam measures specific technical skills. The candidates should be able to demonstrate their competence in the topic areas highlighted below. Before taking this test, they have to visit the official site to read up the full content of the objectives. In this article, we will take a look at them and discuss some subtopics.
Network Programmability Foundation (10%): The applicants will be evaluated based on their ability to perform the following technical tasks:
- Use standard version control operations with git
- Explain the attributes of API styles
- Explain the issues and models utilized when consuming APIs asynchronously and synchronously
- Construe Python scripts entailing data types, classes, conditions, and functions
- Explain the advantages of Python virtual environments
- Describe the benefits of utilizing network configuration tools
Automate APIs & Protocols (10%): The test takers will have to demonstrate their ability to do the following:
- Classify JSON and XML instances based on the YANG model
- Construe the YANK module tree created per RFC8340
- Compare the functionalities, uses, and benefits of native YANG models, IETF, and OpenConfig
Network Device Programmability (20%): This topic requires that the students develop their competence and be able to perform the following technical task:
- Implement device monitoring and management with NetMiko
- Develop Python scripts with ncclient that utilizes NETCONF
- Configure the device with RESTCONF API using the Python request library
- Use Ansible to configure the IOS XE device
Cisco DNA Center (20%): This objective requires that the examinees develop their skills in performing the following functions:
- Compare software-defined and traditional networks
- Explain the capabilities and features of Cisco DNA Center
- Implement the Cisco DNA Center event webhooks
- Troubleshoot the Cisco DNA Center automation procedure with Intent APIs
Cisco SD-WAN (20%): The individuals should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Implement Python scripts to carry out the API request for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Device Inventory and Configuration APIs
- Develop the API request for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Administration APIs
Cisco Meraki (20%): The candidates for the Cisco 300-435 exam will be required to demonstrate their skill set in the following areas:
- Explain the capabilities and features of Cisco Meraki
- Construct and configure a network with Cisco Meraki APIs
- Implement Python scripts for Cisco Meraki Alert Webhooks
Before you attempt the Cisco 300-435 exam, you should develop your skills in the above-mentioned objectives. There are numerous resources that you can explore to ease this process. Practice tests should form a significant part of your exam preparation as they are the most effective tools that will help you succeed.
Created on Jun 26th 2020 09:36. Viewed 4,239 times.