Choose Wisely The Venue For Your Special Dayby Tewin Bury Farm Hotel Manager
Gaze at your engagement ring a bit longer and once you’re done, focus. Focus on the preparations for your wedding day. Focus on planning out everything to make your day more special and memorable. Focus on planning a wedding of your dreams. Out of many tasks to accomplish, the first one is to find the location for the wedding ceremony. Here we have a list of considerations that can help you to choose a venue for your wedding day:
- What is your budget? Since wedding venue is the biggest investment on your big day and therefore it is important to decide in advance the amount you can afford to spend on the venue for your wedding ceremony. Consider figuring out the entire budget by identifying the price per guest. If you’re finding the venues to be of higher value than your budget, consider looking for some special packages offers for wedding in Hertfordshire. There are many venues that entertain bulk bookings and offer cost-effective and budget-friendly packages for the wedding ceremony.
- What type of wedding are you expecting? Consider listing out your expectations for your D-day including the theme, decoration, lighting etc. Do you want it to be a lavish wedding or just an intimate ceremony with a bunch of close relatives and friends? Search for a venue that matches your expectations.
- When are you planning to have your big day? Many locations are having different pricing for weddings at different times. For instance, they have special pricing for the weddings in the peak season as compared to weddings during regular times. Beware of the price the venues charge from you in order to prevent yourself paying an inappropriate amount. Choose a venue that can cope up with the weather you’re getting married in. be it be summer, winter or the rainy season, get the arrangements done accordingly.
- What numbers of people are going to join you? The venue you look for the wedding ceremony should be able to accommodate the number of guests you are about to invite. Ask them their maximum limit and also tour the particular venue in person before you make the final bookings. Write down the information about each space available at the location. The place you look for your big day should not make people suffocate; rather help them enjoy the ceremony freely.
- What is included in your wedding package? Many wedding venues offer special and concessional wedding packages for the wedding ceremony. Look for the best-budgeted venues that can entertain your number of guests within the budget you’ve quoted. Also, you can ask them for some additional offers like a complimentary room over the booking of at least 50 rooms etc. Before opting out any special packages offers for wedding in Hertfordshire, ask the authorised person what all is included in the package out of the DJ, wedding cake etc.
- Do you want ceremony and reception at the same location? If you want the arrangements for your wedding ceremony and the reception at the same location, then ask the authorised person if they are able to accommodate your guests easily and efficiently. Once you are clear with all the queries ask them the timings of arrivals and departures.
- Does the place meet the accessibility needs? Confirm before booking the venue, if it offers accessibility to disabled and old-age people to the venue from the parking areas. Also, make sure that there is the availability of disabled restrooms. Make every possible arrangement for your guests to feel comfortable and not let them wander for any facilities.
- Does the location get you excited? This question is purposively meant for the bride and the groom to answer. During the tour to that particular venue have you imagined your friends and family enjoying there? Does it bring a feeling of happiness and a soothing smile on your face? If yes! Then it the best venue you could choose from many for celebrating your big day. Make sure that you and your fiancée is all alone during the entire tour of the venue so that you can feel the environment. This is a perfect walk for the two who are much busy in balancing all their arrangements for the wedding day.
Created on Dec 19th 2017 00:53. Viewed 299 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.