CHEAT SHEET FOR UNIXby Aquad Soft IT software services
Cheatsheet for UNIX
UNIX is a group of multi-user and multifamily operating systems that
In this Cheat sheet for UNIX article, we will discuss what UNIX is and the different UNIX commands.
Cheat sheet for UNIX Commands and Content:
UNIX commands can often
To list the directory.
To show the current directory.
cp f1 f2
To copy file f1 to file f2
mv f1 f2
To move file f1 to file f2 if there
To delete a file named f1
To remove a file forcefully
To delete a directory named dir
To forcefully remove a directory named dir
To forcefully remove a file named f1
To print the contents of a file as output
To print the contents of the first 10 lines of the file as output
To print the contents of the last 10 lines of the file as output
To display all the
To kill the process with the mentioned process id as pid
To bring the recently running job to foreground
To list all the current background running processes or jobs
To display all the running processes.
To list down all the network-related details such as all the assigned
To list down all the ongoing connections in the local system and the
details of ports being listened to and the services those are waiting
To query the DNS lookup and find the related details.
To know the details of the
To search the files in the directory specified.
To search the selected lines in all the files that match the
To search for the pattern in given lines.
To search the pattern recursively for the pattern in a
including the line number.
To search the pattern recursively for the pattern in
To search for the pattern in the
To find all the instances of the file using an index-based system of the
To find all the occurrences of a file in the real system file directory.
TIPS & TRICKS OF USING CHEAT SHEET FOR UNIX
1. The UNIX operating system has a kernel that is the core part of the system that coordinates the entire functionalities to perform different operations.
2. It has a Shell that processes the utility requests by interpreting the UNIX commands provided in the terminal by the user.
3. The entire data in the cheat sheet UNIX
4. The login command will
5. Shell Scripting is the way of programming that is being carried on cheat sheet UNIX to execute the shell scripts (a series of commands) by the Kernel in UNIX Operating System.
6. The file system security in UNIX
7. There are different commands for access rights of a user in a UNIX system.
Created on Jan 14th 2020 00:41. Viewed 172 times.