Cerebral Palsy Symptonsby Trishla Foundation Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Symptoms of cerebral palsy include problem with
- Muscle Tone
In some cerebral palsy infants, problems are evident soon after birth in others
Diagnosis comes in later infancy or toddlerhood and infants who are developing typically
We often see the symmetric use of the arms and the legs that's what we would typically expect to see in a child who may be exhibiting signs or symptoms of cerebral palsy may show us asymmetry in their hand movements and their arm movements or in their leg movements.
Cerebral Palsy symptoms in babies:
Cerebral Palsy symptoms in babies might include:
- Stiff limbs or low muscle tone
- Inability to use one side of the body
- Asymmetry, or when one side of the body moves differently than the other side.
Additional Cerebral palsy symptoms
- Inability to hold up her head on her own
- Difficulty holding and using objects
- Clumpiness and frequent falling
- Losing previously acquired skills
- Toe walking
- Inability to sit on his own
Created on Dec 5th 2017 06:16. Viewed 399 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.