Cancel Lufthansa Flight | Cancellation Policyby Sophia Grace Blogger
Lufthansa Airlines is one of the most renowned airlines in the world. With headquarter in Cologne, Germany, the airlines serve 220+ destinations with a modern fleet of 300 aircraft. Lufthansa Airlines is the largest airline in Europe in terms of a number of passengers travelled. You can choose Lufthansa Airlines to reach your destination with comfort. However few passengers need to cancel their flight ticket as they no longer need to fly. Thus they need to cancel Lufthansa Flight as quickly as they confirm their journey cancellation.
How to cancel Lufthansa Flight Tickets?
- Open Lufthansa Airlines' official website and login to your account.
- Go to the “Manage reservation” section.
- Choose the ticket you want to cancel. You can also enter the booking reference number.
- Choose the passenger for which you want to cancel the ticket.
- Click on the “Cancel flight” option.
- You will get confirmation on the screen saying your ticket has been canceled.
Lufthansa Cancellation Fee
When you cancel Lufthansa Flight you need to pay the cancellation fee for your ticket cancellation that you also know about the Lufthansa Cancellation Policy.
- The amount depends on the type of ticket booked. If you cancel your ticket after the departure of the flight, you are eligible to get no refund.
- However, the cancellation fee varies according to the route of the flight. Thus get full details before making a cancellation.
- If you are canceling the flight after the risk periods then you are charged a cancellation fee of $39 and for the award tickets, the cancellation fee is $50.
- The rest amount gets credited to your account that you used for booking your ticket.
Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy
- You can cancel your flight up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- No refund is allowed for non-refundable tickets.
- If you cancel your flight ticket on the same day of booking, you get a full refund.
- No cancellation fee is charged if the ticket is canceled due to a passenger’s health-related issues, death of relatives, military orders, etc.
Created on Jan 7th 2021 01:09. Viewed 596 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.