Canada PR Visa for Civil Engineer from Indiaby Ira Immigration PR Visa & Tourist Visa Consultants
If you are a civil engineer who wants to settle down in a foreign country then one of the best countries in Canada. But for this, you will have to apply for the Canada Permanent resident visa.
Here is why civil engineers should move to Canada:
· Before we look at the process to apply for the PR visa let us check why it can be a good decision for a civil engineer to move to Canada.
· Civil engineers play a major role in the development of infrastructure and they can also help in foundation analysis.
· Naturally, Canada wants such talented people who can help in the development and maintenance of the excellent infrastructure of the country.
· There is a lot of demand for skilled Civil engineers in different companies in Canada.
· They can get designations like Civil engineer, construction engineer, bridge engineer construction engineer, survey engineer, transportation engineer etc.
· It must be noted that civil engineers earn a good salary in Canada. In provinces like Calgary, Ontario skilled civil engineers have a chance to draw a salary of more than 70,000 CAD.
How to apply for the PR visa for Canada?
· One of the best ways that a civil engineer can apply for the PR visa for Canada is by the Federal Skilled worker programme.
· This is based on the express entry system which is a point-based system.
· The eligible candidates have to create an express entry profile. This profile will be ranked based on the different factors.
· The candidate has to try and score more points so that he has a better ranking. Better ranking will help in increasing the chances of selection of the candidate to receive the invitation to apply for PR visa. Those candidates who get the invitation to apply for the visa need to submit the application for the same within the stipulated time.
· One more way using which the civil engineer can apply for the PR visa is by opting for Provincial nomination.
· Every province has its own specific provincial nominee programme. The selected candidate will get 600 additional points. This will almost ascertain the candidate’s selection for the PR visa.
· It is mandatory that the candidate works for at least 2 years in the province the provincial nomination. Only those candidates who are willing to work and settle down in a province can apply for the provincial nomination of that province.
Seek advice from IRA immigration:
If you are a civil engineer who wants to settle down in Canada but has no idea about the process then get in touch with IRA immigration. This is one of the most prolific immigration companies in India.
When you approach IRA immigration for Canada PR Visa they will first check if you are eligible for the same. They will provide the guidance for the complete application procedure. They have a dedicated team of experts for Canada immigration. For more details, you must get in touch with them at their Janakpuri or Nehru Nagar office in Delhi.
Created on Sep 18th 2019 06:09. Viewed 475 times.