Canada Immigration Process at a Glance!by Arvin Suman Writer & Analyst.
Canada immigration is becoming trendier, day by day.
More and more people are now choosing Canada as their ‘New Home’. It thus, have become imposing for me to talk about Canada immigration and process involved.
Canada immigration picked up pace after invent of Express Entry System in January 2015. Express Entry is a federal program based on a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The system considers certain personal credentials of the candidate and points are allotted based on these factors.
The factors considered are: Age, Work experience, Education and Language proficiency.
After getting the minimum score, the candidate can start the PR process there and then.
Let us look at the process involved.
Canada Immigration Process-Get Started!
- Get your ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) done. ECA is to make sure that your level of education is matching up with that of Canadian standards. Your ECA needs to be positive in order to be eligible to carry on the remaining process.
- Appear for IELTS exam. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing Standards. As its name is suggesting, IELTS is to check if your level of proficiency in the language English language is acceptable or not. To be able to survive in an English speaking nation, you must meet the minimum score requirement as demanded by the Canadian authorities.
- Now you can start your process by creating Express Entry Profile, online. The profile will ask you your credentials that define your position in the pool. The pool has every single Express Entry applicant waiting for a selection/nomination.
- If lucky enough (no, it actually selects high ranking profiles), you’ll get a selection or nomination.
- After selection, you can relax. You’ll be given 90 days to do documentation and finally apply for your visa.
The process seems easy! Isn’t it?
But the picture is just rosy. Immigration generally involves a number of legal complications, about which, a lay man like you and me are ignorant of.
That is why, it is always advised to hire a consultant for your case to avoid any unnecessary trouble.
If you get rejected by any reason, the ultimate disappointment will be at your face only.
To take up my advice, you should visit (or contact) Aptech Global Immigration Services which is a rock-solid consultant working with their corporate offices at Delhi and Bangalore. Known as one of the best Canadian immigration Consultant, Aptech has many mouth to speak in of good deeds.
The years of familiarity (10 years!) regarding immigration process is a huge pellet in their favour that you cannot ignore. They definitely top my charts while viewing for the best Canada PR Visa Consultants.
Created on Jan 15th 2018 05:40. Viewed 279 times.