BullGuard Antivirus - A complete security for Macby William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
Mac users always get confused that is there any security software for Mac Devices. Although there are various security software programs that are designed to provide protection to Mac devices, nothing can beat the protection of BullGuard security. Mac is also protected with its in-built security feature but that isn’t powerful enough when it comes to protecting Mac against advanced viruses or malware or any unwanted bugs.
BullGuard doesn’t have any antivirus product individually for MacOS but it is available only as a part of this suite or the top-tier security suite of BullGuard. For running this security software, you will need to have MacOS 10.11 or later.
The main window of BullGuard for Mac is very simple and there is a toggle that turns real-time protection on and off as per your requirement. You can click on the buttons to see the files in the quarantine or start a custom or full scan.There is a large panel that appears at the left which reports security status.
There is nothing modified in the Settings it is as simple as it is before. By default settings, BullGuard automatically quarantines the detected malware but you can set it to try disinfection first or just remove the attached threats. You can disable the scanning inside archives or set a maximum archive scanning size. You also can choose whether to have it scan Time Machine Backups.
How to download BullGuard Antivirus for Mac OS?
You can easily download the application from My Account or you also can click on the download option that appears on the BullGuard Official webpage to download it. The package will be automatically saved in the Downloads folder (By default)
Installation of BullGuard Antivirus for Mac
When you have downloaded BullGuard antivirus setup file then, you will be able to install it on your Mac device.
- First of all, double-click on the downloaded package installer and start the installation process
- You can view and read the EULA on this screen. You can choose the option from the top language in which EULA appears
- If you click on “Continue” then, you will see an alert window that will be appeared on the screen
- Here, you will need to confirm action that you agree with the terms and conditions of the license
- You can choose on which volume drive the BullGuard application will be installed on this screen. The default volume drive is chosen and you can choose any available drive just by clicking on it
- If there is only one available volume drive then, you will need to skip this step and you will be then redirected to the next step
- The installer will skip the destination and choose screen if there is only one disk available and then show the used disk space amount and the default location drive for installation
- If you have clicked on the “Change Install Location” option then, you might be redirected to the previous step where you will need to select a different location for installation
- Else, you also can press Install to start the program installation
- You will need to enter the credentials before installing BullGuard so that the application gets installed
- Apart from this, enter the BullGuard username and password (corresponding password)
Created on Apr 2nd 2021 01:14. Viewed 102 times.